The End Of Days

So for many years, centuries actually people have said the End of Days was coming "Soon". What does that actually mean for us though? The literal interpretation of 'soon' I would assume would be within our lifetime. However, since people have said 'soon' it's gone through MANY lifetimes with it still being soon.

Sure, I believe that it's coming soon, and it FEELS like it'll be in my lifetime, but is it really? We still have a way to go when you think about it 7 years is a given already as the devil (antichrist) will be here for 7 years trying harder than he ever has before to get people on his side.

According to the scriptures, and all of the things that need to be fulfilled before the End of Days actually comes, how close are we actually? How many things have already been filled and how many are yet to be?

Biblically speaking...........the Rapture is the next thing on God's list. If you do not believe in the Rapture, well there is not a lot left to say is there. Everything else in the Bible is set to take place AFTER the Resurrection of the dead in Christ.

From a functional standpoint world government is already here.
The CFR manages the US foreign policy, along with NATO and the European Union.
Trade and financials are controlled by international bankers.
Domestic policy is controlled by UN based NGOs.
Multi-nationals corporations has a rediculous amount of influence on congress and legislation.

All that is left to do is stamp out a few rogue nations (that's been in the works for decades now) and change
the text in all the letterheads and the New World Order is here.

The fly in the ointment (for them) is that the world is starting to go through violent changes.
They are going to have a devil of a time holding things together with frequent and extreme natural disasters
and a very upset peasantry.
Yeah, not looking forward to that....

Biblically speaking...........the Rapture is the next thing on God's list. If you do not believe in the Rapture, well there is not a lot left to say is there. Everything else in the Bible is set to take place AFTER the Resurrection of the dead in Christ.
Really? I've always thought, based on what some people have said, that there are still a few signs that need to happen before the Rapture occurs? I'm not really sure, everyone interprets differently.

Really? I've always thought, based on what some people have said, that there are still a few signs that need to happen before the Rapture occurs? I'm not really sure, everyone interprets differently.
If you subscribe to that eschatology, you should be able to see some movement on the rebuilding of the temple on the Dome of the Rock before the "rapture" takes place. That is, unless you believe in the 3.5 years between the "rapture" and the Abomination of Desolation the Jews are able to negotiate with the Muslims to move their mosque off of this Holy site AND re-construct the temple in its place. A temple of the grandieur that the Jews have in mind will require a lot morethan 3.5 years to build.

The Jews have been readying for the rebuilding of the third Temple and the re-establishment of the sacrificial system for many years. There is a cache of Lebanese Cedar that has been discovered and is set aside for that purpose. Implements and articles for the temple are already being manufactured, and priestly garments are being made to be provided for the Kohenim (the Levite tribe who will be the priests, many all over the world who have been informed that they will be required). There are many plans afoot!

No sir. Based solely on the Scriptures, IMO there is nothing left that has to take place.

IF, and I am not totally sold on this, BUT IF the Rapture is what is in view in Revelation 4:1, then all the prophetic words can happen after that event.

If you subscribe to that eschatology, you should be able to see some movement on the rebuilding of the temple on the Dome of the Rock before the "rapture" takes place. That is, unless you believe in the 3.5 years between the "rapture" and the Abomination of Desolation the Jews are able to negotiate with the Muslims to move their mosque off of this Holy site AND re-construct the temple in its place. A temple of the grandieur that the Jews have in mind will require a lot morethan 3.5 years to build.

You are correct but if we go back a few thousand years, the 1st temple (Tabernacle) was a tent and those things can be put up over night.

The Jews have been readying for the rebuilding of the third Temple and the re-establishment of the sacrificial system for many years. There is a cache of Lebanese Cedar that has been discovered and is set aside for that purpose. Implements and articles for the temple are already being manufactured, and priestly garments are being made to be provided for the Kohenim (the Levite tribe who will be the priests, many all over the world who have been informed that they will be required). There are many plans afoot!

Absolutely correct! There is a group that calls itself ...."The Council of 400". They are actually the ones who started the "Infatata" uprising about 25 years ago I think.

They took one large concrete block....a "Cornerstone" and placed it in the middle of the lot on front of the Temple of the Dome of the Rock. Every single Muslim knew what that meant.........The Dome was going to be coming down. That cuse the riot and uprising.

The Red Heifer has been breaded know so that the priests say it is pure.

You are right on sis. A lot of activity has been going on and I think we all know what it is.

To be honest, that actually sounds exciting the way you said it!

So for many years, centuries actually people have said the End of Days was coming "Soon". What does that actually mean for us though? The literal interpretation of 'soon' I would assume would be within our lifetime. However, since people have said 'soon' it's gone through MANY lifetimes with it still being soon.

Sure, I believe that it's coming soon, and it FEELS like it'll be in my lifetime, but is it really? We still have a way to go when you think about it 7 years is a given already as the devil (antichrist) will be here for 7 years trying harder than he ever has before to get people on his side.

According to the scriptures, and all of the things that need to be fulfilled before the End of Days actually comes, how close are we actually? How many things have already been filled and how many are yet to be?

Paul tells us that that day (the end of the age) will not come upon US as a thief (we are children of the day)....and that it will come following two things which must happen first and this is what we see in Matthew 24 in Jesus answer to the second of the disciples question....

1st the great Apostasy (falling away) which I believe has already begun
2nd the man of sin, the son of perdition, that Wicked, the Anti-Christ must be revealed

Hi Thomas,

I do believe we are about 2 decades or so away from Christ's return. There is, I believe some reliable and some circumstantial evidence to suggest this.

I remember the dedication of the corner stone in a parking, we did a teaching on it, that was very interesting.

Didn't the Angel say to not measure the outer court because it had been given over to the Gentiles, the Dome of the Rock and the Temple with both be there, that is what the covenant with many is all about in Dan 9.

Have you ever googled the inside the Dome of the Rock? David bought the threshing floor from Arunah, there is no way wheat could be threshed on the rock inside of the Dome of the Rock, however a little ways away, still within the confines of the Temple Mount is the Shrine of the Book (if I remember the name correctly) and when you look at that rock is is smooth, perfect for threshing, another thing, a straight line drawn through the middle of the Temple when extended due East will exit through the Eastern Gate, that isn't possible from the Dome of the Rock, however looking due East from the Shrine of the Book is the East Gate, many believe, myself included, that is where the 3rd Temple will be built.

Blessings,

Gene

I agree it does seem like a lot of prophecies are coming together, but the term "soon" could be hundreds of years still. Just stick to the present-day and continue to honor God.

They prophecy Jesus gave about His return is the generation that sees the fig tree buddeth, as has already be stated, the fig tree is a type of Israel and the fig tree budded on May 14, 1948, what is left is who is the generation?

In the Word a generation can be 40 years, 70 years or 100 years, many taught the Rapture would occur before May 14, 1988, but it has come and gone, the next possibility is the year 2018 and if the Rapture doesn't happen before that then it could be as far away as 2048, personally I hope it is before 2018 and I hope I live to be that old, ...because I think the Rapture will be the ultimate rush, whoa, ...snatched right out of my shoes, ...yes!

Blessings,

Gene

Last edited:
They prophecy Jesus gave about His return is the generation that sees the fig tree buddeth, as has already be stated, the fig tree is a type of Israel and the fig tree budded on May 14, 1948, what is left is who is the generation?

In the Word a generation can be 40 years, 70 years or 100 years, many taught the Rapture would occur before May 14, 1988, but it has come and gone, the next possibility is the year 2018 and if the Rapture doesn't happen before that then it could be as far away as 2048, personally I hope it is before 2018 and I hope I live to be that old, ...because I think the Rapture will be the ultimate rush, whoa, ...snatched right out of my shoes, ...yes!

Blessings,

Gene
Honestly, knowing that the Rapture is closing in on us just gives me extra strength and initiative to know their is no time to waste!

I think the Second Coming is close (from 1 year to 200 years), but it cannot happen yet because the Antichrist is still no here (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4).

I think the Second Coming is close (from 1 year to 200 years), but it cannot happen yet because the Antichrist is still no here (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4).

2 Thessalonians is talking about Jesus' coming, but the catching away of the saints should take place before the full rise of the Antichrist, which could be anytime now.

2 Thessalonians is talking about Jesus' coming, but the catching away of the saints should take place before the full rise of the Antichrist, which could be anytime now.

Jesus second coming and the rapture are the same thing. Read 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2. Then read 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4. The rapture will not take place before the arrival of the Antichrist. Also, according to these same verses the third temple will be in place at that time.

Jesus second coming and the rapture are the same thing. Read 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2. Then read 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4. The rapture will not take place before the arrival of the Antichrist. Also, according to these same verses the third temple will be in place at that time.

No, they are two separate events. Jesus doesn't bodily return until after the Tribulation where Antichrist comes to power. The Church/Bride has nothing to do with the establishment of the third temple.

Back