1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

the end might be the beginning.

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by smellycat, Jul 6, 2008.

1. the end might be the beginning.

just a thought to make you think.maybe the beginning was the end.:cool::groupray:

2. There is a verse in the Bible which says "Declare the end from the beginning" or something like that, I'll have to find it.

3. Revelation 22:13
    I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

4. Isa 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

5. Maybe when satan was puffed up with pride and thought he could be a god Like God and rebelled that was the end of that world and lead to the creation of this world, And when the last judgement comes it will be the end of rebellion and the start of an eternal world. :)

6. Considering eternity is what we're talking about, this life is not long to wait. :D

7. It certainly seems like a long time to me. However, life is but a vapor compared to eternity.

8. ...................................................................

:israel: Amen and Amen

9. No doubt. You're in my prayers brother. Paul's letter known as the letter of joy was writting from prison.

"..all that I have is thine." - The joy is yours and it's your authority to command it.

10. The end of our existence on earth is the beginning of true life.