The deception the Pope is a hero of faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is that a bad thing? While I don't see Pope Francis as a hero of the Faith, I also don't see him as something evil either.

So is that a bad thing? While I don't see Pope Francis as a hero of the Faith, I also don't see him as something evil either.

This article says that the author believes that they are not operating under the Holy Spirit, but under demonic. And they question the charismatic Catholics and pope's salvation. Which in my opinion is not their place. We have seen the pope being prayed for and know that He believes that salvation is by Jesus Christ only.

So In all reality a lot of the article is opinion and in my opinion falsely accusing the pope and the Catholic Church members.

God loves us all, and to judge any of His servants, is a very bad mistake and brings judgement upon the one judging .

Blessings

Kris Vallotton is senior assistant pastor of the Bethel Church. On his website, Kris Vallotton posted a text (on 13 June 2016) about his meeting with pope Franciscus. Kris Vallotton is involved in the extreme charismatic movement based and rooted in “spiritual gift” activity conveyed by Jesuits.

More info deception, Pope is a hero of faith: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/deceptionpopeherofaith.html
I can't say I agree on the Pope being a good thing. He says he believes in Christ. He has this new campaign going on to meet with all the younger generations bloggers...to be able to work together for the greater good. If you look at the majority of his headlines he's told everyone they have salvation if they do good. Which is the Biggest lie ever. The New Testament is plain as day in regards to salvation. Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. And from this article he's apparently changing his beliefs to mimic those of his present company. Their is so much more out there that screams wolf in sheeps clothing...It's incredibly sad to think that as the body of Christ we have not taught the younger generations how to have a firm foundation on the Lord to be able to have discernment when confronted with such things. A simple professor in college can turn their whole beliefs upside down. Now imagine the pope an influential political/social powerhouse that he is.
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back