The Day Of The Lord Is At Hand. Do You See The Signs?

Heretic??? maybe maybe not. But definitely unarguably not the 'sharpest claw in the paw'... .
MichealH tells us in post #27 that his son's cancer did what Tubby Tubby should do....disappeared. Then in post #32 Tubby Tubby showcases his intellect for all to see , by asking if MichaelH's son is poor dead Jimmy.

I used known doctrinal belief of a mysterious God who you just never know. It could be why TubbyTubby did not get it. He does not really speak our language if you think about. I mean really does not speak it.

Sharpest paw in the claw................. woot. That is good.

A few fries short of a happy Meal is one I use at times.

It's so cold out, even the democrats have their hands in their "OWN" pockets. Now that is cold folks.

Heretic??? maybe maybe not. But definitely unarguably not the 'sharpest claw in the paw'... .
MichealH tells us in post #27 that his son's cancer did what Tubby Tubby should do....disappeared. Then in post #32 Tubby Tubby showcases his intellect for all to see , by asking if MichaelH's son is poor dead Jimmy.

I was never intending disrespect, just asking for clarification of terminology that I don't understand. If you interpret that as a lack of intellect then fine, you are mistaken though.

Well dear, there is much speculation but many believe that there is a "666" in the Disney logo and that Walt Disney was a 33rd degree mason(occult religion). Also anywhere you see a pyramid or an eye it is said to be the "eye of Horus" which is the sun god or we know him as satan.

If you google it you will see what conspiracy theorists believe about occult symbolism in our culture. I believe it may be true but I don't see the point in wasting to much time in these things... Better to focus on God of course :)

But yes it's interesting that's for sure.

See it is stuff like this that strengthens me. Knowing of the signs and symbols of the freemasons, and how the occult is in everything from Hollywood, and music. It is all about sex, drugs, killing, same sex realtionships, and mocking the Lord our G_d.
I was a soldier and they teach you to know your enemy. To think like they do, but think strategicly to out smart the enemy to protect yourself. Know yourself and your limits. See what the enemy is doing to deceive even the elect. It can be used as a tool, but for the most part it is to build that armour to fight the whales of the evil in the world. I have had this anxious feeling in my gut for months now. I am having a pull to be prepared every second of everyday. Keeping my eyes on him and watching for the signs of the coming of the Lord. That might sound weird, but I look around and feel, and see the world for what it is, and feel out of place.

I am not perfect and I have sinned, but I know my faith in believing in Jesus has ALWAYS been with me as long as I can remember. I believe, I have backslid, and I have repented and surrendered my life to Jesus. I feel the Spirit working in me to clean my thoughts. To learn to lean on Him. Trust and He will see things through.

I wanted to request that my son be prayed for. He told me he is [edited by mod to reflect new topic ban]. I feel a spirit is on my son and he is confused. I pray for him. Also my daughter's need prayer too. My oldest disowned me for no reason at all. I found it very odd. I have to be like Job and keep my eyes on him, because Satan is using the ones I love to tare me down. It gets hard to stand sometimes and hard to go to work and keep my mind clear too. I guess I need prayers too it seems. My the Lord Bless you and Keep You.....

There is to be some concern for believers when Jesus is warning them and instructing them to pray to escape what is coming.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Again, if someone is saved they are worthy. A believer is righteous by the blood of Jesus, not their own works.

Let's keep it in context to see the meaning, Lord be willing.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Verse 12 raises the question... obey what? The first word in that verse suggests to read the what before that verse, and we see it is about having this mind of Christ.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

It is not at the name of the Holy Spirit as in addressing in worship by saying "Holy Spirit" or "Spirit of God" or "Spirit" that every knew shall bow & every tongue confess, but the name is Jesus. That is the mind of Christ we are to have in worship in order to glorify God the Father.

But man has become wise in their own eyes in overlooking the scripture & included the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son which is NOT supported by scripture at all as a practise to do. Yes, the Holy Spirit is God, but the indwelling Holy Spirit would keep the spotlight on the Son whereas seducing spirits will come in when the spotlight is on the Holy Spirit to take that focus, attention, & worship away from the Son & thereby God the Father as well.

But I digress. God be willing, may we at least know what it is we are supposed to be "obeying".

The working out your salvation with fear & much trembling does not depict a will power on the believer, but a respect to what is the mind of Christ is as verse 13 "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure." should be meaning for it is Jesus, the Son of God, which worketh in you both to will and to do his good pleasure."

Those that call on the Holy Spirit in worship will invoke a movement of the "Spirit" or seek a gift of tongue from the "Spirit" Himself, but the man Christ Jesus is the only Mediator between God & man.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Our prayers are answered by the Son Whom delivers our intercessions directly to the Father solely for this purpose.

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Not the "Spirit" which is why Jesus really meant what He has said in how we come to God the Father in anything:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

in worship, prayer, praise, & fellowship.

1 Corinthians 1:9God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jesus is the only way to have fellowship & worship & prayer with the Father.

But somewhen along the way, the way was broaden....to include the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son, overlooking the standard raised by Jesus on how we shall be judged.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Why Jesus only? The Son of God is how God the Father is glorified by. There is no other glory to be given.

John 13:31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. 32 If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

What happens when they had broaden the way to include the worship of the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son? Many houses have fallen for allowing seducing spirits to move in, thinking it was the Holy Spirit:

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The result? "slain in the spirit", tongues that does not come with interpretation at all but just babbling nonsense & other signs & wonders.

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Need a better picture of what Jesus is saying for ignoring how to approach God the Father by Him only?

Proverbs 25:26 A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring. 27 It is not good to eat much honey: so for men to search their own glory is not glory. 28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.

That's what happens when believers go around the Son in anything.

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

That means nobody comes inbetween you & the Son in you relating to God the Father. Not even the Holy Spirit because the Bridegroom speaks to us thru the Spirit in us, but we speak in return back to the Bridegroom & by Him to God the Father.

John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9 I am the door:

Again, the Holy Spirit is God BUT He is the Messenger, relaying the message from the Bridegroom to glorify the Son.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Everything that is of the Spirit is from the Son: see verses 14 & 15 above: that means the words of the Spirit, the gifts of the Spirit, & the fruits of the Spirit are from the Son. We are the works of the Son's hands as He is teh author & finisher of our faith.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:...11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

So it is time to go before that throne of grace with fear & much tremblings because citing all those wonderful works in His name is not going to prevent anyone from being left behind at the pre trib rapture for continuing in that iniquity after reading this. The solution as the call of repentance is for every believer having His seal is to narrow the way back to Jesus in relating to God the Father.

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

Any work of iniquity that is denying Him will lead to Him denying you. That does not mean you are not saved. It just means you are not ready to attend the Marriage Supper.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us: 13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

So to repent is... to return to your first love & rest in Him communicating with God by way of the Bridegroom only.

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1 John 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world....4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.....24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

May God cause the increase.

Because your post is long I am putting this portion of your post down here:

TalkJesus post:

"Luke 13:24
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

Any work of iniquity that is denying Him will lead to Him denying you. That does not mean you are not saved. It just means you are not ready to attend the Marriage Supper."

God Calls Me Olivia Response:

This scripture is Jesus answering someone who asked him a question. If we start at Luke 13:22 it says, "22Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. 23Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?”

No where does Jesus say that some are saved yet left behind and have a chance to enter later. This is talking about those who aren't saved. "There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Luke 13:28). Sounds like the same weeping and gnashing of teeth in Matthew 13, "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:41-42). This does not sound like a second chance or like believers.

I have said before I am not perfect, nor do I claim to know everything, and I do say check me against scripture to see if I am out of line.

The day of the Lord is at hand and I see the signs in the heavens and on the earth. I see the wickedness of this world and how we are all a product and slave to the system. There are so many occultism symbols in business logos that mock our Lord. Yet not many see them. Control over our money, property, and lives. Soon, and very soon there will be martial law all across the world. The armies are being built up. I am not worthy to see these things, but I was led to see them for some reason. Also I pulled away from man made religions to seek the word and be guided by the Holy Spirit, yes I stumbled and fell into temptation because it is EVERYWHERE, and I have learned from my mistakes. I repented and turned away from the ways that were condemning me. Now I am watching and waiting in hopes that He will have grace and mercy on my soul because I live in fear of the Lord and tremble. I grieve for the ones that don't believe like my children. I pray for them, I pray for my enemies also.

I pray the Lord opens their eyes so they can see and change.
Not only pray but you must believe for your children. When you grieve for them you are actually putting lack of faith toward them. The best thing you can do is trust God for their salvation and put it in his hands.

There is only one way to overcome and that is by faith. "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7). When you walk by faith you not only put your trust in God for your protection in all things, but you become an encouragement to those who are afraid. I encourage you to focus on these scriptures, rather than events in the world. Then you will be strong in the Lord and prepared. I can tell you that an army isn't coming to my door, but if they did, God would intervene miraculously for me. If needed God will multiply food for me and those around me. You can be confident that God will protect and provide for you if you trust him. He hasn't stopped doing miracles and he loves you. Trust him. He will take care of you.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7).

22“The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy,c your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are unhealthy,d your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
24“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.25“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? 28“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

God will protect you if you seek him first. Trust him.

"I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makes me dwell in safety" (Psalm 4:8).

"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me" (Psalm 138:7).

"But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one" (2nd Thessalonians 3:3).

"As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him." (Psalm 18:30).

"You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance" (Psalm 32:7).

"my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior-- from violent people you save me" (2nd Samuel 22:3).

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1).

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).

Be encouraged and strengthened. Be blessed and filled with joy and peace.

I have said before I am not perfect, nor do I claim to know everything, and I do say check me against scripture to see if I am out of line.

The day of the Lord is at hand and I see the signs in the heavens and on the earth. I see the wickedness of this world and how we are all a product and slave to the system. There are so many occultism symbols in business logos that mock our Lord. Yet not many see them. Control over our money, property, and lives. Soon, and very soon there will be martial law all across the world. The armies are being built up. I am not worthy to see these things, but I was led to see them for some reason. Also I pulled away from man made religions to seek the word and be guided by the Holy Spirit, yes I stumbled and fell into temptation because it is EVERYWHERE, and I have learned from my mistakes. I repented and turned away from the ways that were condemning me. Now I am watching and waiting in hopes that He will have grace and mercy on my soul because I live in fear of the Lord and tremble. I grieve for the ones that don't believe like my children. I pray for them, I pray for my enemies also.

I pray the Lord opens their eyes so they can see and change.

Also the bible tells us what we are to think upon:

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things (Philippians 4:4-8).

See it is stuff like this that strengthens me. Knowing of the signs and symbols of the freemasons, and how the occult is in everything from Hollywood, and music. It is all about sex, drugs, killing, same sex realtionships, and mocking the Lord our G_d.
I was a soldier and they teach you to know your enemy. To think like they do, but think strategicly to out smart the enemy to protect yourself. Know yourself and your limits. See what the enemy is doing to deceive even the elect. It can be used as a tool, but for the most part it is to build that armour to fight the whales of the evil in the world. I have had this anxious feeling in my gut for months now. I am having a pull to be prepared every second of everyday. Keeping my eyes on him and watching for the signs of the coming of the Lord. That might sound weird, but I look around and feel, and see the world for what it is, and feel out of place.

I am not perfect and I have sinned, but I know my faith in believing in Jesus has ALWAYS been with me as long as I can remember. I believe, I have backslid, and I have repented and surrendered my life to Jesus. I feel the Spirit working in me to clean my thoughts. To learn to lean on Him. Trust and He will see things through.

I wanted to request that my son be prayed for. He told me he is [removed because of new banned topic]. I feel a spirit is on my son and he is confused. I pray for him. Also my daughter's need prayer too. My oldest disowned me for no reason at all. I found it very odd. I have to be like Job and keep my eyes on him, because Satan is using the ones I love to tare me down. It gets hard to stand sometimes and hard to go to work and keep my mind clear too. I guess I need prayers too it seems. My the Lord Bless you and Keep You.....
I'm sorry to hear that. I will pray for you and your family. <3

I guess if you like Naked girls Disney can't be bad either.
I converted before going, I was facing 18-90 years, they were looking at about 45 years.
All "Mostly" bogus charges trumped up by the State of IL.

I never talked to police though, not one time.

I started reading the bible and got to the place of the unjust judge in Luke. I drank beer and read the bible every night. Knew nothing about anything.

Something about the unjust Judge though. Jesus said, this widow came boldly and troubled that judge, so much the judge did not want her back, so he gave her what she wanted. Jesus said though they cry to the father day and night, God bares with their girly crying and will get around to making things right. (Paraphrased a bit)

Then Jesus said, when I return, will I find faith on earth.

I saw in the Word God just possibly make the charges right if there was a God that cared that is. I was looking at life more or less.

I just read that passage over and over and over for about 7 months of continuances. I was out on 80K bail.

Because of that scripture, I turned down 3 plea offers, because some of the charges where not what I actually did. It had to be right.

The day before trial my public defender calls and is very happy. He tells me he can get me no more than 15 years, probably much less around 8 if things go Good. Last deal the State would offer.

I asked him what the new chargers filed would be and one of them was still wrong. 3 felony's.

I turned it down. God said, He would make it right. I read it so much, It just was real to me. God cannot lie. My lawyer explained to me that I am looking at life in prison if I take this to trail. I said no, we go to trail.

I was not innocent, but I certainly was not going to plead guilty to something I did not do.

The day of trail, I got ready and told God that if I believed anything it was what I read in Luke. If God does not keep one word to someone that believed him then there is no god anyway.
I had tears of course, I knew what was coming but I did not say a word. I talked to God, I did not pray, I had no idea you where suppose to pray or even what that was. I just had his Word on this.

I was about to walk out the door and the phone rings. It was my Lawyer, he said guess what I did, I just bumped in the states attorney and he offered a new deal if you will take it today. I had him read the charges and they were exactly what I did. I told him I would take it.

I only did 21 months.

Since then, it's not about religion, but a God who always comes through, even my son who had terminal cancer, the last day he was suppose to die, My God whom got out of life in prison, came through. They said die by that night, the next morning they could not find the cancer. Not one cancer cell. I have the report at home. "Unexpected response to treatment"

No, I don't mention my past evil doings. I was bad though, drugs and the whole works.

Wow what a story!

Lift up your eyes to heaven... See the signs in heaven and on earth. How can one deny that the day is at hand. So many things are lining up with prophecy. Russia is established in the North. Waiting for Israel to strike Iran. Research and see the signs of the earth, the political alignment, the one world religion/government. He is at the door. The first Blood moon is on the 15th of April. That is a sign in the heavens. The Tetrad is four blood moons that fall on the Jewish feast and festivals. I see the time is at hand. They have said this for 100's of years making the people callous. Get ready and repent. Seek the Lord, no preacher can save you. Only Jesus can forgive you of your sins. We all have sinned even myself. So get ready for prosecution and tribulations.

Lift up your eyes to heaven... See the signs in heaven and on earth. How can one deny that the day is at hand. So many things are lining up with prophecy. Russia is established in the North. Waiting for Israel to strike Iran. Research and see the signs of the earth, the political alignment, the one world religion/government. He is at the door. The first Blood moon is on the 15th of April. That is a sign in the heavens. The Tetrad is four blood moons that fall on the Jewish feast and festivals. I see the time is at hand. They have said this for 100's of years making the people callous. Get ready and repent. Seek the Lord, no preacher can save you. Only Jesus can forgive you of your sins. We all have sinned even myself. So get ready for prosecution and tribulations.

Surely, we must be ready. Beloved, our sins (all of humanity) were forgiven at the cross, when Jesus cried out, "Father, Forgive them...". At that moment, mercy was poured out on mankind, because the Promise was on its way. Then Jesus died, was buries, and finally risen from the dead, "...according to scripture." The only way to "get ready" is to repent, receive remission of sins, and be filled with (receive) the Holy Spirit...not by word or in deeds, but indeed!

I was thinking about this this morning.. I don't believe the blood moons are anything. But I do believe the times are drawing to an end.

Back