The Dangers Of The Pre-tribulation Rapture Doctrine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain what's your point more clearly. You make reference to two verses that, in my opinion, refer to the church, and you ask me to provide you with an answer? I already gave you an answer: the Saints are clearly the church.

Where will the Trib saints be and what will they do for all Eternity?

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. Rev 7:14, 15

The Trib saints are before the Throne of God and they will serve Him day and night.

Whereas the church will be,

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Rev 5:9, 10

The Trib saints are servants, the Church are kings and priests, the Trib saints are before the Throne of God in New Jerusalem floating in space, the Church will reign on Earth.

It' not really that hard, now is it?

You didn't learn what you are saying from the Holy Spirit, no, someone had to teach you that, the Bible is clear, it says what it means and it means what it says, ...it's that simple.

The problem is it's really hard to unlearn false teaching, ...I say this sincerely, are you teachable?

In His Love,

Gene

That makes no sense. When I quote 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 people say that what is holding back the Antichrist is the Holy Spirit, but now you are telling me that the Holy Spirit will be on the Earth during the Great Tribulation. o_O

You need to retract your need for everything to make sense to your fleshly mind. Holy Spirit drops the truth into us when we ask Him to reveal it. THEN it makes sense. What holds the Antichrist back IS Holy Spirit---in the Body of Christ. He will come to power when we are taken out of the world.

He will not be working in the same way he does now in this Church Age. He will work in and through specially anointed people such as the two prophets and the 144,000 witnesses.

Why are you so adamant on what you think is the truth? What good will come from scaring the unlearned or untaught that they will suffer decapitation, tell me how that can be the Love of Christ?

How do you study the Word and come up with this?

I'm wondering, ...are you here just to argue and scare the flock, or can you be taught?

The beast mentioned in Revelation 13 is the Antichrist, who is a person. It cannot be the Catholic church.
Do you understand the word "vicar" is EXACLTY the same meaning as "anti" which means to "put in place of" Man you need to study the reformation and church history and stop listening to some of the modern day preachers who think hell is a honey moon.

Well

Well, brother, I've been accused of worse things! I could write a book...

Let me find cover behind my armor..........., :cautious:

For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, Tit 1:7

Maybe something you could ask the Lord for help with??? :D:D:D

Gene

Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination.

And not irreproachable either, ...by any stretch of the imagination.

You said it. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

...don't take it seriously, well, not all of it, wait....., maybe some of it,

....I'm just yankin' your chain sis, waiting for the sun to set so that we can go celebrate or niece's birthday at, .....SUNSET pizza!

Blessings,

Gene

And not irreproachable either, ...by any stretch of the imagination.

You said it. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

...don't take it seriously, well, not all of it, wait....., maybe some of it,

....I'm just yankin' your chain sis, waiting for the sun to set so that we can go celebrate or niece's birthday at, .....SUNSET pizza!

Blessings,

Gene

Now that sounds like a lot of fun! Do you have Father's Day celebrations tomorrow?

Where will the Trib saints be and what will they do for all Eternity?

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. Rev 7:14, 15

The Trib saints are before the Throne of God and they will serve Him day and night.

Whereas the church will be,

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Rev 5:9, 10

The Trib saints are servants, the Church are kings and priests, the Trib saints are before the Throne of God in New Jerusalem floating in space, the Church will reign on Earth.

It' not really that hard, now is it?

You didn't learn what you are saying from the Holy Spirit, no, someone had to teach you that, the Bible is clear, it says what it means and it means what it says, ...it's that simple.

The problem is it's really hard to unlearn false teaching, ...I say this sincerely, are you teachable?

In His Love,

Gene

Brother, the saints that go through the tribulation and do not worship the beast are the same saints who will reign with Christ. They are not two separate populations, but one and the same. Read this passage:

"Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years." (Revelation 20:4-6)

You need to retract your need for everything to make sense to your fleshly mind. Holy Spirit drops the truth into us when we ask Him to reveal it. THEN it makes sense. What holds the Antichrist back IS Holy Spirit---in the Body of Christ. He will come to power when we are taken out of the world.

He will not be working in the same way he does now in this Church Age. He will work in and through specially anointed people such as the two prophets and the 144,000 witnesses.

Everything makes sense in the Bible. It doesn't make sense to you because you believe in a false doctrine. Sorry for saying it so bluntly, but it is for your own good.

Last edited:
Why are you so adamant on what you think is the truth? What good will come from scaring the unlearned or untaught that they will suffer decapitation, tell me how that can be the Love of Christ?

How do you study the Word and come up with this?

I'm wondering, ...are you here just to argue and scare the flock, or can you be taught?

The truth is that people are dying for Christ in this very moment. Jesus said Matthew 16:25. All Christians must be prepared to die for their faith.

Brother, the saints that go through the tribulation and do not worship the beast are the same saints who will reign with Christ. They are not two separate populations, but one and the same. Read this passage:

"Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years." (Revelation 20:4-6)

When do the Trib saints reign with Christ? During the Millennium, but Rev 7:14, 15 says they will live with Christ in New Jerusalem, not reign on the Earth for all of Eternity , their reign is limited to 1000 years, whereas the Church will reign for Eternity, why can't you see that, you say we are deluded, but you can't read what is plainly written in the Word, and I say that in Love, seriously, open your eyes!

I'm not making this stuff up to fit an agenda like you are, I'm just pointing out what is written in Scripture.

Gene

Everything makes sense in the Bible. It doesn't make sense to you because you believe in a false doctrine. Sorry for saying it so bluntly, but it is for your own good.

Sorry, but to the carnal mind, many things in scripture just do not make sense. However to the spiritual, it does. I do not follow any false doctrine in this area. Your bluntness is easily overlooked. My Father knows just how to teach me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back