The dangerous teaching of modern christianity

Can anyone show me scripture where God extends His Mercy to someone before they accept Him as their Creator and repents of their sins?

Catholic and Christian Churches have no biblical foundation for doing so. Their concept of a "NEW OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT" IS COMING FROM SATAN.

BEWARE!!! and don't be fooled by what seems like a beautiful and charitable offering to our sisters and brothers.

GOD'S MERCY IS THERE FOR ALL HIS CHILDREN ONCE THEY ACCEPT HIM AND REPENT - GOD DOES NOT CHANGE TO SUIT THE PRESSURES OF A SECULAR WORLD.
Which particular outpouring are you referring to?
It seems like there's a brand new one every other month or so.

Can anyone show me scripture where God extends His Mercy to someone before they accept Him as their Creator and repents of their sins?
God makes it to rain upon the just and the unjust. You don't need scripture to know that God is kind to folks long before they accept Him. The fact that they are still breathing proves it.
Even the most hardheaded of heathens gets to walk in the sunshine and hear the birds sing.

God does kill. Just think about Noah. If God removes protection from someone and the devil kills them, well then God killed them.

God killing people is NOT evil though.
I know that God killing people is not evil. He is the only one with the right to kill.

So God doesn't kill? At least sometimes? And when did satan have power over life and death, allowing him to kill?
Jesus died so he could get to the "keys" of hell and "death" which was accomplished in his death burial, and resurrection.

Heb_2:14.. Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Rev_1:18.. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Reactions: Juk
Jesus died so he could get to the "keys" of hell and "death" which was accomplished in his death burial, and resurrection.

Heb_2:14.. Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Rev_1:18.. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
That was my point, that satan does not have power over death. That was more of a rhetorical question. I was speaking in light of a verse that I read some time ago that said that Jesus rose again so He could be Lord over both life and death.

I know that God killing people is not evil. He is the only one with the right to kill.

Exo 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.

Unfortunately the word, "kill" really means "premeditated unlawful murder"
To "kill" or to "murder" are not the same thing even though someone dies in both instances.
Does God kill? yes he does, but he does not murder.

Exo 22:2 If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no blood guilt for him,

Killing is not a sin if there is a cause for it. Do those in the military commit sin if they are defending their country when killing?
Only premeditated unlawful murder is a sin.

God never kills without a just cause.

Gen 6:5
The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

To "kill" or to "murder" are not the same thing even though someone dies in both instances.

Exo 22:2 If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no blood guilt for him,

Killing is not a sin if there is a cause for it. Do those in the military commit sin if they are defending their country when killing?

Gen 6:5
The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

I agree.

Exo 22:2.. If a thief is found breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there shall be no blood guilt for him,

Gen 6:5..

As a supplemental to the above post, I must say that the Lord NEVER destroys the righteous with the wicked, even though there are none righteous. Those who walk by "faith" are considered righteous. The angel of the Lord made sure Lot and hie wife were warned to leave Sodom before destruction came.

Gen 19:15.. As morning dawned, the angels urged Lot, saying, "Up! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, lest you be swept away in the punishment of the city."

2Pe 2:9.. then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment,

That was my point, that satan does not have power over death. That was more of a rhetorical question. I was speaking in light of a verse that I read some time ago that said that Jesus rose again so He could be Lord over both life and death.

Satan still has power over physical death, as the administrator of the decree against Adam and Adam's race for sin. His final destruction will be realized, yet.

As a supplemental to the above post, I must say that the Lord NEVER destroys the righteous with the wicked, even though there are none righteous. Those who walk by "faith" are considered righteous. The angel of the Lord made sure Lot and hie wife were warned to leave Sodom before destruction came.

Gen 19:15.. As morning dawned, the angels urged Lot, saying, "Up! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, lest you be swept away in the punishment of the city."

2Pe 2:9.. then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment,

There is not doubt that God did cause the death of many in the Old Testament, knowing their outcome would not be good if they continued living.
Knowing this troubles my heart to no end, as I know God is merciful and just not matter what he chooses to do, I will always trust him.
How about the New Testament, is God pictured now in a different light? Has the Lord halted his justice as he has the right to do, to now show us his compassion because of what Jesus Christ did on his cross. So, now we have peace with God, and the Lord's justice has now been stayed until at a certain time when he will judge the world through Jesus Christ.

Joh 1:17.. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2Pe 3:9.. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Act_17:31.. Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

2Pe 3:10.. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.
2Pe 3:11.. Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,

Back