The Controversy Between Christ And Satan

Please excuse me, I know your intentions were good, but the poster was a known troll, ...where was all of the filled with the Holy Spirit discernment to this fact?

Also, again please forgive me, but really, all of these pages of a social gospel, ...Jesus came to save sinners (of which I am the greatest) Mark 2:17, Luke 5:32, I agree wholeheartedly with planting seeds, they are great time bombs, but the seeds need to be ones that convict sinners of their sinful state when the Holy Spirit detonates them, ...like all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, the wages of sin is death, etc., because when the Holy Spirit comes (to detonate the bomb) He will convict the world (the sinner in whom the bomb has been planted) of (their) sin John 16:8, 9, ...there isn't one born again child of God in the Kingdom that hasn't been born again because of the conviction of the Holy Spirit of their sinfulness and their need to escape their destiny of going to Hell, and a social gospel of New Age lovey dovey, God loves you, God will heal you, everything is cool, don't say anything to hurt feelings won't do that, ...and any child of God that preaches or participates in that social gospel will have that persons blood on their hands Acts 20:26 if they don't ever receive the Lord's salvation, ...beloved, don't be fooled and don't take a chance of losing your rewards.

In His Love,

Gene

Mario, I'm in agreement with you on what you are saying, unfortunately there are many professing church goers, pew warmers, bible teachers, deacons, elders, pastors who have been persuaded, but on that last day will hear, "Depart from Me I never knew you!"

One small correction my brother, the heart is a part of our soul, our emotions, our spirit is where we communicate with God and is the part of our trinity of spirit, soul and body that needs to be born again, it's where our will resides, Father will never forceably change our will, that would be spiritual rape, He changes our hearts and then we change our wills (spirit).

The Lord bless you,

Gene

Please excuse me, I know your intentions were good, but the poster was a known troll, ...where was all of the filled with the Holy Spirit discernment to this fact?

Also, again please forgive me, but really, all of these pages of a social gospel, ...Jesus came to save sinners (of which I am the greatest) Mark 2:17, Luke 5:32, I agree wholeheartedly with planting seeds, they are great time bombs, but the seeds need to be ones that convict sinners of their sinful state when the Holy Spirit detonates them, ...like all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, the wages of sin is death, etc., because when the Holy Spirit comes (to detonate the bomb) He will convict the world (the sinner in whom the bomb has been planted) of (their) sin John 16:8, 9, ...there isn't one born again child of God in the Kingdom that hasn't been born again because of the conviction of the Holy Spirit of their sinfulness and their need to escape their destiny of going to Hell, and a social gospel of New Age lovey dovey, God loves you, God will heal you, everything is cool, don't say anything to hurt feelings won't do that, ...and any child of God that preaches or participates in that social gospel will have that persons blood on their hands Acts 20:26 if they don't ever receive the Lord's salvation, ...beloved, don't be fooled and don't take a chance of losing your rewards.

In His Love,

Gene
What compelled Jesus to save sinners? Love. What I say is not a social gospel, but truth. God is love. Maybe you do not understand how much power is in love. I always let a person know that Jesus died to pay for their sins. I believe it is the conviction of the Holy Spirit that causes someone to be saved, but we are to plant seeds with that person that the Holy Spirit uses in convicting them. There is not any blood on my hands, I tell the whole gospel. Nevertheless, God is love and someone trolling must have a lack of it in their lives if that is the only thing they can find to do. Also, I deal with different people in different ways when presenting the gospel as God asks me, even very unconventional ways. Rather than being so set against lovey dovey, you should realize that the Spirit uses love in every case, His love, which can mean lovey dovey, can mean rebuke (but you should be certain on your rebuke), or it can be in many other ways. What if the person is seeing if there is some consistency here? Obviously they keep coming back for a reason. What did you do to help them? Nothing. What if they are desperate for attention and love and can find it in no other place? Again, what did you do to help them? What if we just kept banning the person and no one ever spoke to them. Why didn't you bother to tell him the gospel? I at least planted seeds. If you felt he deserved rebuke you could have at least tied it as his sinfulness into the gospel (but only if you knew for certain that is what he was doing, otherwise you couldn't accuse him). You don't know me, yet you judge me as being into new age lovey dovey. I am clear on what the new age is about. You also don't know how often I have used rebuke in a strong manner by the Lord, but this is usually for believers, not unbelievers. Again, how did you help? What if you were the one who could have made him understand.

Are you so concerned about the New Age movement that you don't realize that God uses love?

Gene

it was spot on ..
the troll (if you will) was the spirits getting a person to do things ..
perhaps you never heard of discrediting a witness .. (they're just a troll) ..
perhaps they fooled you to their ploy .. but not me ..
ask Polly if she would go online and the two could have fun playing with people if Servus told her to ..

the HS told me to go to that verse in Ezekiel, because satan's name is written there ..
and then I had to use my Hebrew knowledge to decipher it to see if what she said (which seemed obscure) was correct .. and it was .. not that many people could decipher that, and I didn't even know his name was in scripture until I was told where to look ..
go figure ..

Last edited:

In His Love,

Gene
Maybe you should really be concerned if there be blood on your hands.

Maybe you should really be concerned if there be blood on your hands.
Also, God gave me an impression that there was some demonic problem with the person. I want you to know from the beginning I felt what they were probably doing and they even used the name Molly as a response to a story I had written for another believer. Regardless, however, God did not have me stop what I was doing and believe me God would have told me to stop if I shouldn't have been talking to this person. Maybe he had me continue for your sake.

I must say that there seems to be a connection between "molly" and "polly" IP addresses aside, I have several in my home now.

Also, God gave me an impression that there was some demonic problem with the person. I want you to know from the beginning I felt what they were probably doing and they even used the name Molly as a response to a story I had written for another believer. Regardless, however, God did not have me stop what I was doing and believe me God would have told me to stop if I shouldn't have been talking to this person. Maybe he had me continue for your sake.

God works this way .. He never tells just one ..
Olivia .. God will send her to someone that will finish what was started ..

God Bless you ..

Wow!!!!!

All this talk about love, ...thanks for all of the brotherly and sisterly love in your posts towards me!

You say I don't know you, ...you don't know me, ...I'm ashamed to say this, but after praying for discernment in this matter Father told me to keep quiet and wait and watch how it turns out. Et voilá !

My, such fragile egos.

The Lord Bless you,

Gene

I must say that there seems to be a connection between "molly" and "polly" IP addresses aside, I have several in my home now.

sentence structure and word usage as well as style was identical between Molly and sherman .. even though presented as a different person ..

Polly's and Molly's are unrelated ..

Last edited:
I wrote a story for Polly that used the names Jolly and Folly in it. I asked the person on here to change their name and they chose Molly as the name. Molly only had posts under Polly's threads and this one. Polly is not Molly at all. They are two separate people. Polly really is sincere and really wants help but has autism, which she has mentioned several times. Here is a link to the symptoms.
http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/autism-symptoms

Wow!!!!!
All this talk about love, ...thanks for all of the brotherly and sisterly love in your posts towards me!
You say I don't know you, ...you don't know me, ...I'm ashamed to say this, but after praying for discernment in this matter Father told me to keep quiet and wait and watch how it turns out. Et voilá !

My, such fragile egos.

The Lord Bless you,

Gene

who's ego is fragile ???
I said nothing "unloving" towards you ..
nor did Olivia .. she basically was telling you to think about it ..
but you are playing the victim .. then accuse others of fragile egos ..
I've seen it 1000x before ..

besides that, you make an accusation of ego from one side of your mouth, then bless from the other side .. that I have seen 1000x before too .. the blessing is to to make yourself appear righteous while you denigrate ..

Last edited:
I wrote a story for Polly that used the names Jolly and Folly in it. I asked the person on here to change their name and they chose Molly as the name. Molly only had posts under Polly's threads and this one. Polly is not Molly at all. They are two separate people. Polly really is sincere and really wants help but has autism, which she has mentioned several times. Here is a link to the symptoms.
http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/autism-symptoms
that is strange connection, don't you think? Not judging "polly" but I cannot help but seem to connect what I read from both of them in some way?

Wow!!!!!

My, such fragile egos.

The Lord Bless you,

Gene
If you read all my posts you will see that I haven't openly rebuked anyone harshly, except in your case, even when we have disagreed and in one case I apologized because I was in the wrong in what I said. There was a reason that I did this.

If you read all my posts you will see that I haven't openly rebuked anyone harshly, except in your case, even when we have disagreed and in one case I apologized because I was in the wrong in what I said. There was a reason that I did this.
Wow!!!!!

My, such fragile egos.

The Lord Bless you,

Gene
Did I not say earlier that sometimes God uses rebuke from love. Whatever I have said is because I love you. I am humble. I love rebuke if I am in the wrong because it is more important to me to be where God wants me than to seem right.

you rebuked me earlier on the thread ..
and I accepted it as from a sister .. and I then did a 180 ..
there is a big difference in a rebuke and a denigration ..
one comes with an explanation ..

you rebuked me earlier on the thread ..
and I accepted it as from a sister .. and I then did a 180 ..
there is a big difference in a rebuke and a denigration ..
one comes with an explanation ..

Okay, let's say we are all mature in the Lord, filled with the Holy Spirit and walking in His love, so I should be able to ask some frank questions without ruffling someone's feathers, ...no?

Gene

Back