The Bride of Christ

So, you would connect the thought of the kingdom of heaven with the Jewish nation and with the Jewish remnant during the apocalypse, in the parables of the treasure in the field and the pearl, respectively?

No I would not.
The pearl of great price is a mans soul. primarily and the church collectively.
There is the kingdom of heaven and there is the kingdom of God .Two different things but not unconnected.
The Kingdom of |God is the restoration of the kingdom of Israel and the coming of the king who will sit on David his fathers throne.
making Israel the head of all the nations .
The kingdom of heaven is where the Bride will reign from.
In that the will of God is oen on earth as it is in heaven is now the connection as it were. For the King rules in both.,

in Christ
gerald

@geralduk, @Grant Melville, @Major and all other contributors.

Hello there,

I must differ with you, it seems.
Each title given, is given for a purpose, to differentiate, to separate, to give clarity of thought and understanding. 'The wife', 'The Bride', 'The Body'. The Holy Spirit intends that we look at each one separately, and not combine them, for that destroys their purpose.

'The wife' - Ezekiel 16, Jeremiah 2:2; - the nation of Israel is depicted as an unfaithful wife (Jer.3:20), to whom the Lord Himself remains faithful (Ezek.16:60; Jer.31:31,32; Isa. 54:4-6; 62:4,5. ) ; and whom He will restore (Hosea 3:3-5). The old covenant being the marriage contract.

'The bride' - In the day of Israel's blessing one Jewel brighter than the rest will be seen - the remnant of faithful ones who endured throughout the days of Israel's apostasy. See the parable of the One Pearl (Matt.13:46, separate from the 'treasure' of Matt.13:44, which is the nation of Israel) These are God's 'hidden ones' (Psa. 83:3,4).

Right down the ages since the time of Abraham there has been a faithful remnant, spoken of as, 'holy brethren, partakers of the Heavenly Calling', 'who died in faith, not having received the promise' (Isaiah 1:9; Isaiah 11:11,16, Ezek. 9:4-6; 14:22; Joel 2:32; Micah 2:12; Romans 9:27 and 11:5).

The overcomers of the Apocalypse, the 144,000 sealed of the tribes of Israel; and the various companies mentioned in Revelation (12:17; 14:1-5; 15:1-3 and 20:4), all seem to comprise 'the pearl of great price'. These have been through the refining process of trial, like the oyster in the production of a pearl.

In Revelation 21:2, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband, is inhabited by the partakers of the heavenly calling, who like Abraham, desired a better country, that is an heavenly, and for them God has prepared a city (Heb. 11 & 12). An elect remnant: including believing Gentiles during the Acts period; these, along with those previously mentioned comprise - the Bride.

* Many of the Lord's people are accustomed to the doctrine that the 'Bride' and the 'Body' are the same, and it is taken for granted as truth. However, the child of God must be willing to try all things, and bring it to the Word of God for verification.

The Bride and the Body are not one company, each are defined by what is written concerning them, and should be allowed to remain distinct, for truth to be clearly defined.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

The 5 foolish virgins are barred from the "MARRIAGE"
The wicked and the Godless are barred from the KINGDOM .
A child of God has entered the kingdom all ready and has passed from death to life .
But consider Lot. (For as in the days of Lot......) he was counted righteous even as Abraham was. "For his righteous soul was vexed......" But he lost all but the saving of his own soul. why? Because where as Abraham WALKED by faith. Lot walked or lived by sight . Is it not written of some "they will suffer loss as through fire"? rev.

in Christ
gerald

The 5 foolish virgins are barred from the "MARRIAGE"
The wicked and the Godless are barred from the KINGDOM .
A child of God has entered the kingdom all ready and has passed from death to life .
But consider Lot. (For as in the days of Lot......) he was counted righteous even as Abraham was. "For his righteous soul was vexed......" But he lost all but the saving of his own soul. why? Because where as Abraham WALKED by faith. Lot walked or lived by sight . Is it not written of some "they will suffer loss as through fire"? rev.

in Christ
gerald

Yes it does in 1 Cor. 3:15. But that is a referrance about not losing salvation.

"If anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire."

Last edited by a moderator:
No I would not.
The pearl of great price is a mans soul. primarily and the church collectively.
There is the kingdom of heaven and there is the kingdom of God .Two different things but not unconnected.
The Kingdom of |God is the restoration of the kingdom of Israel and the coming of the king who will sit on David his fathers throne.
making Israel the head of all the nations .
The kingdom of heaven is where the Bride will reign from.
In that the will of God is oen on earth as it is in heaven is now the connection as it were. For the King rules in both.,

in Christ
gerald

I agree that the pearl is God's church but The "Pearl of Great Price" is also a Selection from the Revelations, Translations, and Narrations of Joseph Smith First Prophet, Seer, and Revelator to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I agree that the pearl is God's church but The "Pearl of Great Price" is also a Selection from the Revelations, Translations, and Narrations of Joseph Smith First Prophet, Seer, and Revelator to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

'Again, the kingdom of heaven
is like unto a merchant man,
seeking goodly pearls:
Who,
when he had found one pearl of great price,
went and sold all that he had, and bought it.'

(Mat 13:46)
(Revelation 21:21)

Hello Major,

With respect, how Joseph Smith used the Word of God is a matter between him and God, isn't it? How the Holy Spirit intends it to be understood and interpreted is what matters to us. That can only be determined by comparing Scripture with Scripture.

The pearl of great price, is introduced by our Lord, as part of the mysteries of the Kingdom, and is therefore Israel related.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Yes it does in 1 Cor. 3:15. But that is a referrance about not losing salvation.

"f anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire."

But the fact is that Lot was as 'rich' in the blessing of God as Abraham was in the beginning . But suffered loss of all but the saving of his soul yet was still counted righteous.
The 5 foolish virgins which you assert is about the saved and the unsaved (but do not prove) is about being barred from ;I quote the "marriage"
The wicked and the Godless are barred from the KINGDOM and are lost forever and not then saved at all.

The 2 .5 million+ who came out of Egypt were saved FROM the world and the devil. It is = to being BORNagain.
But how many of them who were saved actually entered into the promise?
They were ALL called out from Egypt . But were also ALL called to enter the promise .
But as Paul said they entered not in because of unbelief.
But they not only did not believe God .They beleived another message .Even as Eve did .Who again Paul warns the church not to be decieved as she was .
How was she deceived?
By being tempted to walk by sight and not by faith. For she SAW that the tree was good to eat and so was blind to the truth that it was evil to eat.
Lot was as blind though he too was counted righteous . For he too walked by sight and not by faith.
Thus he suffered loss even as eve did .

In Christ
gerald

The devil and his 'serpents' always uses scripture . But they not only hold it in unrighteousness but they add and omit when it suits to ensnare Gods people.
My authority and source is not then from self appointed prophets and apostles . But from God and the scriptures by the Holy Spirit,who is the Spirit of truth .
Even then I make no claim of infallibility as no man can; save Christ alone. But that does not then mean I am wrong either .
A man can see the truth , can hear the truth .he can speak the truth . he may think on the truth , he may know the truth and the truth can be in him.
he may walk in the truth and even do the truth . But no man save the Lord can say I am the truth .
As far as I can see the best he can say is he is like the moon that is seated with the sun in heavenly places and bares witness to the world that even in the darkest night when the moon still shines that the sun is still in its place and shining and that there is coming a perfect day .
You may say I am wrong . Then you must or another must prove it even as I have shown and proved that I am right . But if my argument is at fault then it si there for all to see and to follow . I make no claims to great and 'special ' revelations to give weight to what I say. I say that if what I say is right then the Holy Spirit will bare witness with your spirit that it si so .Though I would accept that the mind can be slow to understand why it is right . If that is the case then you hold it prayerfully before God till he gives you the understanding of it . If on the other hand you may think the Holy Spirit in you says it is wrong but you do not know why ,Then for my sake if not for yours wait also upon God prayerfully for the understanding of it also .Then even as he gives you the understanding of it.Then give me also .and both then and all are quickened ,enlightened and grow .
This applies to us all .
Those who blindly followed Joseph Smith were dazzled by his 'special revelation ' and seducing spirits as the scriptures speak of it.
The only sure way to guard yourself from being deceived by anybody or thing is to be totally committed to "seeking first the kingdom of God and HIS righteosness"
and to walk in the light that you have thus far been given . "and to them that have more will be given and to them that have not even that what they think they have will be taken from them"
This might sound as if I am setting myself up as something .
That would not be the case.
For we are tight by scripture that when the Holy Spirit of truth shall come he will not only lead us into all truth ,but as he abides in us we have no need of any to teach us.
But that clearly does not mean that we do not need to be taught . For why then did God give to the church among others "teachers"? For the perfecting of the Bride and the church .
waht does it mean then?
It means that as we grow in grace and in the knowledge of God , we learn or should do to lean not so much upon our own understanding but upon HIM who now abides in us and forever and by HIM (the Spirit of truth) we knwo the "spirit of error"
Thus "by practice we learn good from evil."
Thus as the minister of God is led and taught he then leads the sheep in the same way as he was so led and the Spirit fo God who abidesi n all of His children bares witness to all the truth of it and the whole body is edified.
Those base and false prophets and apostles that parade and perform before Gods people "making merchandise of them" were long ago foreseen and their end also.
But it is not for the sheep to go baaaaaa and meekly fand blindly follow . For THE good shepherd of his sheep has already taught when they say lo here is Christ or there is Christ do not go after them.
Or when they say lo Christ is in the desert or in the city do not go after them.
When the Lord used the word Christ he did not mean they will say lo here is Jesus or there is Jesus ,he meant lo here is the annointing and there is the annointing .
We are NOT to go running after the annointing . For they are hirelings at best .
The annointign is on the Word of God and there it abides forever.
In as much then and by the same measure we are BORNagain and the Word of God abides in us and we honour it . In as much then and by the same measure "the annointing abides" also .
if you go looking for it somewhere you will come to find you have lost it .

What then?
Simply this . The feast is the Lords. So too the table and it is not for me to say who can or cannot sit at His table.
But as the "childrens bread " is to every mans hand .The meat is passed around the table . I simply have partaken of what I also have received pass it to my neighbour and bretheren.

in Christ
Gerald

Last edited:
  • 'Again, the kingdom of heaven
    seeking goodly pearls:
    Who,

Hello Major,

With respect, how Joseph Smith used the Word of God is a matter between him and God, isn't it? How the Holy Spirit intends it to be understood and interpreted is what matters to us. That can only be determined by comparing Scripture with Scripture.

The pearl of great price, is introduced by our Lord, as part of the mysteries of the Kingdom, and is therefore Israel related.

In Christ Jesus
    Chris

• To what shall we liken the kingdom of God?
it is as a sower who went to sow.
The seed is the Word of God .
You have the seed sown in his field which Jesus said is the world .
Did not Joseph the one get 'sown' in Egypt? and was not there a great harvest that followed 400 odd years later?
Was not the Lord 'sown' in the field of this world? of which Egypt was a type and shadow.
and did he not say speaking of himself that "unless a seed fall into the ground and die it abbideth alone ......................"
Did not the seed sown in the first parable become children of God in another? there is a progression in the parables each one furthering the truth and explaining more of the principles of the kingdom of God .
"The parable by which we may understand all parables " says the field is the world and while it may or can be applied to the jews it must also be applied to the church and every believer.
For there is no Jew or gentile in Christ . Which is the higher .
but there are Jews and gentiles nations (it would seem)they being the head .
But then has not God pulled down the partition between Jew and gentile?
and preached peace to them that were then near and peace to them that were afar off .

in Christ
gerald

'Again, the kingdom of heaven
seeking goodly pearls:
Who,

Hello Major,

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Chis.... with the same respect to you, I really do not think that you want to go that route with Mr. Smith and his teachings and how he used or misused the Bible.

Yes it is a matter between him and God but when did it become improper to speak of false teachers who use the Bible to substantiate their own false religion.

Isn't that what the book of Galatians and Colossians is all about. Did not Jesus speak to false teachers and warn us that in these last days they would be the number one sign ......religious deception?

I would remind you and everyone that Mr. Smith agreed with Brigham Young's teachings on polygamy and taught that Mormon men could become "gods" ONLY by entering into polygamy...

“The only men who become gods, even the Sons of God, are those who enter into polygamy.”
SOURCE: Journal of Discourses, Vol. 11, page 269

Chis.... with the same respect to you, I really do not think that you want to go that route with Mr. Smith and his teachings and how he used or misused the Bible.

Yes it is a matter between him and God but when did it become improper to speak of false teachers who use the Bible to substantiate their own false religion.

Isn't that what the book of Galatians and Colossians is all about. Did not Jesus speak to false teachers and warn us that in these last days they would be the number one sign ......religious deception?

I would remind you and everyone that Mr. Smith agreed with Brigham Young's teachings on polygamy and taught that Mormon men could become "gods" ONLY by entering into polygamy...

“The only men who become gods, even the Sons of God, are those who enter into polygamy.”

Does not the scripture say "give not space to the devil? Why give air time to false doctrine?
That the devil also uses the scriptures is proved both in the temptation of Eve and the Lord Himself .
he often comes either as an angel of light or one seeking the light "yea hath God said"
Time is short and the Lord is coming .Why waste time debating the whereiwthall of such a doctrine and such a man ?
That he used the same scripture but twisted it to his own destruction is not in doubt and there is no light in their teaching at all.
He suffered not the unclean spirits to speak and with others he corrected their errors . and with the devil in the end he was rebuked.

in Christ
gerald

Hello @Major,

- I was not aware that I was joining with Mr Smith and his teachings! What did I say to give you that impression, Major?
- I also did not know that I was telling you that you had done anything improper. I did not know that you were speaking against or for this man and his teachings, only that you spoke of him.
- You are perfectly right to expose false teaching in any form, Major.
- I know nothing of this man, except that he was the founder of Mormanism.

I am just making the point that the pearl is not the Church, but the Bride. Precious. Likened to a Pearl, because of the suffering that produces it.

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

• To what shall we liken the kingdom of God?
it is as a sower who went to sow.
The seed is the Word of God .
You have the seed sown in his field which Jesus said is the world .
Did not Joseph the one get 'sown' in Egypt? and was not there a great harvest that followed 400 odd years later?
Was not the Lord 'sown' in the field of this world? of which Egypt was a type and shadow.
and did he not say speaking of himself that "unless a seed fall into the ground and die it abbideth alone ......................"
Did not the seed sown in the first parable become children of God in another? there is a progression in the parables each one furthering the truth and explaining more of the principles of the kingdom of God .
"The parable by which we may understand all parables " says the field is the world and while it may or can be applied to the jews it must also be applied to the church and every believer.
For there is no Jew or gentile in Christ . Which is the higher .
but there are Jews and gentiles nations (it would seem)they being the head .
But then has not God pulled down the partition between Jew and gentile?
and preached peace to them that were then near and peace to them that were afar off .

in Christ
gerald

Hello @geralduk,

The words that you quote, at the beginning of your entry, 'whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God?' does not come at the opening of the parable of the sower, (Mar.4:30; Luke 13:20) but before the parable of the mustard seed: a little detail, but it matters.

The 'interpretation' of the parable of the sower ( Matt. 13:18-23; Mar.4:14-20; Luk.8:11-15) does supply a model upon which to interpret all of the parables, I agree (Mark 4:13).

'The seed' is (or represents) the Word of God, as you say, geralduk, (Matt. 13:19; Mar.4:14;Luk.8:11 ), and that 'Word' is described in Matthew as, 'the word of the Kingdom' (Matt.3:2; 4:17). 'Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand', was the message of John the Baptist, of our Lord Himself, and of the twelve. Their message was to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. ' The Kingdom,' as spoken of in the parables, is Israel specific. The final sowing is yet future.

When you say,
'the field is the world '- that comes in the parable of the tares,(Matt. 13:38) .
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Hello @geralduk,

The words that you quote, at the beginning of your entry, 'whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God?' does not come at the opening of the parable of the sower, (Mar.4:30; Luke 13:20) but before the parable of the mustard seed: a little detail, but it matters.

The 'interpretation' of the parable of the sower ( Matt. 13:18-23; Mar.4:14-20; Luk.8:11-15) does supply a model upon which to interpret all of the parables, I agree (Mark 4:13).

'The seed' is (or represents) the Word of God, as you say, geralduk, (Matt. 13:19; Mar.4:14;Luk.8:11 ), and that 'Word' is described in Matthew as, 'the word of the Kingdom' (Matt.3:2; 4:17). 'Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand', was the message of John the Baptist, of our Lord Himself, and of the twelve. Their message was to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. ' The Kingdom,' as spoken of in the parables, is Israel specific. The final sowing is yet future.

When you say,
'the field is the world '- that comes in the parable of the tares,(Matt. 13:38) .
In Christ Jesus
Chris

If you understand this parable you will understand ALL parables . Or as it is written "Know ye not this parable, how then will you know all parables" Mark 14:3
ALL the parables were about the kingdom of God . and therefore all parables enlighten us to different things about the kingdom of God.
The seed is the WORD ....................... of God . The Lord himself spoke of himself as a seed ."unless a seed fall into the ground and die it abideth alone"
The field in ALL the parables is the world ."For how will ye not understand all parables ?"
We are BORN again "of that incorruptible SEED which is the Word of God "
"Not of corruptable seed "
Where did Paul get his doctrine from? If not the Old testament.
Where then did the Lord get his doctrine from? The same source.
Is it not written in the book of Genesis of the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent ?
Thus of good seed and tares .
The seed of the woman is without any doubt or fear of contradiction is the Lord Jesus Christ born of a woman and thus fully man . But not of Adams (corruptable) seed. Nor then of a womans as it is not the woman who has the seed but the man .Thus we are MAN .........kind. for every seed bringeth fruit after its own kind.
God willing to show that this one ("it")male ("he") child born of a woman but not of Adams seed would be of another seed entirely . and this seed and the seed of the serpent would in conflict.
if the seed of the woman is the Word of God , then the seed of the serpent was and is the word of the devil.
and if the seed of the Word of God is the truth ,Then the seed of the serpent and thus of the devil is the lie .For the devil was not only a liar from the beginning but he is the father of all lies .
If then the devil is the father of all lies and is the seed of the serpent.
Then God is the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ who is the truth .
It is impossible then to separate oen parable form another both in their meanings and teir objective.
Thus the first is the one of the sower.
Then we see the two seeds being sown .The tares" while men slept ."
The last parable is of the woman who secretly hid leven in the meal and thus changed the whole loaf as it were.
leven is always save in one instance only spoken of as evil or sin.
That the woman hid it secretly is with deceit .That it changed the whole meal speaks of the church as laid out in rev 2.
Where the first church left its first love .
that led to the second and the works of the Nicolaitins.
That led to the doctrine of the same .Thus what first was a bad practice or work now became soemthing you must believe .
That then led to Jezzebel and so on till we get a church that in its OWN EYES is "rich increased with goods and in need of nothing "
But in Gods eyes is poor wretched and blind and in need of eye salve and does not even know it .
and to the Lord OUTSIDE the church knocking on its door .
But the church denies this and says it is not for us this word it is for the world and the unsaved.
But what sayeth the scriptures? "LISTEN to what the Spirit sayeth to the ........................................................................CHURCHES.
The promise then is not for all though the call is . For the knocking on the door fo the church is a call to the WHOLE church .The promise however is to "they who have ears to hear" and open the door"
"To THEM will I and the father.............."
The parables then are for the church and to all .

in Christ
gerald

Christ is the Church. He is the Church. Body of the Church. Jesus is coming indeed! More sooner than later.

This might seem picknicking. But The Lord is not the church it is his BODY .The temple of God .
That is a great difference .
and while the glory of God fills the temple ,thats till does not make the temple , God.
Even as the burning bush that was not consumed that Moses saw .
God spoke out of the midst of the burning bush .
God was not the bush and the bush was not God . But God was in the midst as it were of the bush and the bush was not consumed.
What sayeth the scriptures ?
"For I am the Lord, and change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob you are not consumed."

in Christ
gerald

I see I posted the same post 4 or 5 times .Not intentional and my apologies .I was having trouble with my computer and thought it was not sending it .

In Christ
gerald

' Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?'

(Job 38:1,2)
Hello there,

May God in His love and grace enable us to just be still now, and cease from ourselves, and acknowledge that we, like Job, are darkening His counsel, by our own understanding.

May His perfect will be done, both in, and through us, for His Name and glory's sake.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

'Then Job answered the LORD,
and said,
"I know that Thou canst do every thing,
and that no thought can be withholden from Thee.

'Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge?'
therefore have I uttered that I understood not;
things too wonderful for me,
which I knew not.
Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak:
I will demand of Thee,
and declare Thou unto me.
I have heard of Thee by the hearing of the ear:
but now mine eye seeth Thee.
Wherefore I abhor myself,
and repent in dust and ashes.'

Bye for now.

Last edited:
I do not see that that helps anybody.
Either in the propagation of the truth or of error .
For it is a catch all use of scripture that makes the exposition of truth the same as the propagating of error .
What knowledge do you think he was speaking about?
if not the knowledge of God.

"For I have heard of thee but now mine eyes seeth thee"
Job had heard of God and just by what he had heard had so transformed his life that God could as it were boast or rather reccomend him in heaven. "Behold my servant Job..."
His integrity was of such a measure that he was not aware of any sin that he had committed that could have led to the catastrophies that had befallen him. His 'freinds' on the other hand could SEE or understand no other reason than he had some secret sin that he needed to confess . Which he refused to do as he had none to confess.
he expected God to uphold his integrity and righteousness .
His friends neither had any true knowledge of God or of Job. and so added to his bodily suffering with mental suffering as well and it might well be said spiritual also.
For he said that what he had always feared had come upon him. Namely that he would lose all ?
Yet even when that did happen and despite his wife saying curse God and die or commit suicide in other words he unlike Adam did not listen to his wife and did not sin against God with his lips .He got it wrong in that eh thought God had taken away what God had given. But he did not sin against God "with his lips"
Job had HEARD of God . and had known God as it were by proxy by some understanding of the truth . A knowledge of God that was unassailable .
Yet when God began to reveal Himself to Job through Creation and by all the questions he asked Job which revealed that despite what Job knew in the light of what God knew was as a drop in the bucket a puff of wind as the mornign mist and despite his undeniable integrity in the light of Gods revelation of Himself his own righteousnesses was as filthy rags .
he did not repent of what he had done he repented of what he was .
Isiah who was a true prophet of God and spoke accordingly nevertheless when in chapter 5 or 6 ,in the year that king Huzziah died "saw the Lord" high and lifted up and his train filled the temple ................................"
and in the light of what he saw he too repented in dust and ashes and confessed he was a man of unclean lips ! ................"
Job Spoke the truth . But had no true understanding of what he spake .
He spoke of what he had heard but neither knew the power or the glory of what eh spoke of.
I would say that the church in general has heard of God but a lot of Gods people need to meet God.
They may indeed "know the father and their sins have been forgiven"
But they do not know "Him who is from the beginning "
Samuel ministered in the temple for years . But knew not the Word of the Lord ,nor recognised him.
Gidion had heard of God but there came a time when as his thoughts drew him to God .God revealed himself to Gidion.
Moses had heard of God and even believed and expected that God would deliver his people by his hand .
Yet for 80 years did not know God.
He who was somebody had to become a nobody before God could make him a somebody.
and it was not till the day he saw a burnign bush that was not sonsumed that he turned aside to see this thing. and when God saw that eh turned aside to see why it was not consumed that God spoke to him.
He too repented in dust and ashes so much so God had some trouble picking him up again as it were .
Jacob had heard of God and many others but all of them at some point had to meet their maker.
and in the light of HIM .Man is but like the grass and his integrity and righteousness is as nothing and as the body dies and from ashes to ashes and dust to dust so all the old things truly pass away .
as one dead. That the only way a man could rise again was if God did so raise him to his feet .
Thus Job confessed "that my redeemer liveth " and though my body lies corrupt in the grave he will call and I will answer and I will stand in my flesh before God.
The transformation of Job was complete . He lost all his fear and what he lost was returned double to him.

in Christ
gerald

I do not see that that helps anybody.
Either in the propagation of the truth or of error .
For it is a catch all use of scripture that makes the exposition of truth the same as the propagating of error .
What knowledge do you think he was speaking about?
if not the knowledge of God.

It is not intended to help anybody, @geralduk,
It is what I intend to do.
I am going to let the Word of God speak.
I am going to be quiet.

For there are just too many words of man.

So, cheerio, geralduk,
In Christ Jesus
Chris
:)

Back