The Blood of Jesus

And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
(Rev. 12:11 KJV)

Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world!

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing! (John 1:29, Rev. 5:12)

Without the Blood of Jesus we are nothing, or we are just like those who do not believe, The Blood of Jesus washes us clean, it purifies us, it makes us whiter than snow, it redeems us, it protects us as NOTHING can penetrate through the Blood.

And as we take part by coming to the table let us remember what Jesus did for us by shedding His Blood, He did this because of His love for us, to show us the LOVE that the FATHER has for us.

When you pray, pray with the power of the Blood and you will see results of Healing.

God loves you

Raymond

Without the Blood of Jesus we are nothing, or we are just like those who do not believe, The Blood of Jesus washes us clean, it purifies us, it makes us whiter than snow, it redeems us, it protects us as NOTHING can penetrate through the Blood.

And as we take part by coming to the table let us remember what Jesus did for us by shedding His Blood, He did this because of His love for us, to show us the LOVE that the FATHER has for us.

When you pray, pray with the power of the Blood and you will see results of Healing.

God loves you

Raymond

Amen! :goodpost:

God loves you

Raymond
Amen

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

God loves you

Raymond

Amen and amen .... Yes we need to reflect every time we partake in communion . It is by His Blood that we are made whole . There is power in the Blood .

When we come boldly to the throne of grace the Bible tells us that we have the protection of the shed blood of Jesus . The Blood of Christ's sacrifice paid the price of sin and breaks the power of satan over us . If we fight our battles on our knees we will win the victory every time .

When we come boldly to the throne of grace the Bible tells us that we have the protection of the shed blood of Jesus . The Blood of Christ's sacrifice paid the price of sin and breaks the power of satan over us . If we fight our battles on our knees we will win the victory every time .
:amen:

This song has been going around in my head all day ... What a powerful song .

The Blood Will Never Loose it's Power

(verse 1)
The blood that Jesus shed for me
'Way back on Calvary,
The blood that gives me strength from day to day
It will never lose its power

(Chorus)
It reaches to the highest mountain
It flows to the lowest valley
The blood that gives me strength from day to day
It will never lose its power

(verse 2)
It soothes my doubt and calms my fears,
and it dries all my tears;
The Blood that gives me strength from day to day
it will never loose its power.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen to these two guys play it ... Awesome

Yes the blood of Jesus is more powerful than anything!
Sooths my doubts, calms my fears, and gives me strength.
More powerful than the devil, any struggle we go through, and more powerful than any of your problems!

Hallelujahhh!

Yes the blood of Jesus is more powerful than anything!
Sooths my doubts, calms my fears, and gives me strength.
More powerful than the devil, any struggle we go through, and more powerful than any of your problems!

Hallelujahhh!

And all he people said ..... Amen ..... Praise the Lord . Victory in Jesus .

praise.jpg

Hebrews 9:22..... In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Because God sent His only begotten Son out of His great love for us -- Jesus blood had to be shed . Without the shedding of blood what hope would there have been for you and me ?

OUr sin could NOT have been forgiven . Let us remember what God's Word says ": Without the shedding of Blood there is NO remission of sins" How can man not understand this ?

If man makes light of the Blood of Christ what hope does he have ? How is he going to get to heaven ?

Back