The Blood Of His Servants

Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 6:30 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “Courageous” playing in my mind. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Revelation 19 (NIV).

After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:

“Hallelujah!
Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,
for true and just are his judgments.
He has condemned the great prostitute
who corrupted the earth by her adulteries.
He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.”
And again they shouted: …

“Hallelujah!
For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and be glad
and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
and his bride has made herself ready.
Fine linen, bright and clean,
was given her to wear.”
(Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.)

Then the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

…I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

King of kings and lord of lords…

The Challenger

The Lord Jesus led me to read several news articles, one of which was concerning a new song out by recording artist Beyoncé. Beyoncé came to the limelight for her halftime performance at this year’s Super bowl, which was a sexual and seductive performance that was fraught with evil and Satanic imagery. I didn’t watch the performance, only saw very short snippets of it in the news, and that was enough, and only because I believed the performance had a political message to it, and which is also why I believe the Lord led me to read about her newest song, because I believe there is a message in there, too, for the world, and that it comes from Satan and his Beast New World Order (Illuminati/Masons).

Beyoncé, evidently, opened her song with a clip from an audio recording of the Challenger shuttle explosion, which is now being criticized as insensitive to the families of those who lost loved ones that day. The article states: “It's a stark contract to the rest of the video for the song...in which Beyoncé is hanging out at the amusement park in Coney Island.” The word “contract” could have been a typographical error on the part of the writer, or there could also be a hidden meaning there, too, yet what I believe the Lord Jesus is showing me here is that the message in her song is that they (the New World Order Beast) will find enjoyment and pleasure in the killing of all challengers (opposition) to the N.W.O., but in particular there is a reference here, I believe, to the games at the Roman Coliseum in which Christians were martyred for the enjoyment and entertainment of the spectators.

Twin Bombings

The Lord Jesus also led me to read a news article about supposed terror attacks in Russia just six weeks prior to the Olympic Games, which begin February 8th, it appears. Purportedly there were twin bombings less than 24 hours apart from each other in the city of Volgograd, “formerly known as Stalingrad.” Chechen Muslim rebel leader Doku Umarov is the suspect in the bombings. And, he supposedly made this statement concerning the Olympic Games: “The games are Satanic dancing on the bones of our ancestors.” As soon as I read that statement, that immediately brought to recall Beyoncé’s song and music video, for I believe that her song was “Satanic dancing on the bones of our ancestors,” i.e. on the bones of those who lost their lives that day in the Challenger Disaster, but also on the bones of those who lost their lives in martyrdom in the Roman Coliseum, a reference to a different kind of “games,” and “ancestors,” but a prelude to what is yet to come, I believe.

I believe that the two stories combined together are telling about what is happening now and yet what is yet to come, and that is the death of multitudes of “challengers” to the New World Order, and for the entertainment of the elite and their cohorts in the New Order of the Ages. The article about the Russian attacks was titled “Russian terror attacks could be chilling prelude to Olympic violence.” There is that word “prelude” again. I believe the Lord Jesus is showing me that the true “Olympic violence” is that of the New World Order Beast and of the Great Prostitute which rides the beast, and that is this revival of sorts of the Games in the Roman Coliseum, only viewed globally through wireless monitors from all over the world; and is the martyrdom of Christians for sport and entertainment, i.e. this killing of “the challenger” (the opposition to Satan and his rule), which is truly Jesus Christ and his followers. And, that it comes (or originates) via a different “Olympus,” i.e. Washington, D.C., the true “wielder of the spear,” i.e. the true enemy (god of war) present among us.

Religious Extremists

I also read an article about supposed terrorist attacks in Xinjiang, China. The article states: “Eight assailants, wielding knives and explosives, were killed by police, while another suspect was detained after the stand-off.” I believe very much that the true terrorists are of the U.S. government and their allies in the New World Order, and are not of the accused. And, I believe, as well, that the U.S. government and their allies are in the practice of blaming others for their own dirty work, and that they label these people as “terrorists” so that they have an excuse to go after them and kill them, which they did, I believe.

The “terrorists” had purportedly been encouraging “religious extremists” philosophies. The article named “three evils” responsible or contributing to the rise in terrorist activity – “terrorism,” “separatism” (independence) and “religious extremism.” I saw the three evils as the Dragon, the Beast and the False Prophet of the last days. “Religious extremism” today includes evangelical Christianity, which holds to the truths of scripture and which teaches the true gospel of Jesus Christ. We are the enemy of Satan, and now we are the enemy being targeted for extinction by this New World Order Beast (See Rev. 12-13).

The French Revolution

The Lord Jesus led me to look up the “French Revolution,” and what I learned was quite interesting and educational, and fits perfectly with what is presently going on in the world. The “reign of terror” of that time resulted in the deaths of thousands of people. Religious freedoms vanished and old ideas were defeated. This brought to mind the dancing on the bones of our ancestors, which includes the death of the old order and the birth of the new order of the ages (the rising of the beast), as well as it means the killing of these “religious extremists” in order to halt the spreading of the gospel and the spread of new converts to faith in Jesus Christ, but that will never be fully accomplished, for the more they fight against us, the more the gospel will spread, and the more people will come to faith in Christ before they die for their faith. Amen!

In the French Revolution, there was a change of power away from the church to the state, there was bitterness toward the church, and church property was now at the distribution of the nation. There were intense pains taken to de-Christianize the nation and the people, which included the severe persecution of the church, including the massacre of priests.

I believe this is what is going on today, and that we can begin to see this take place in America, too, and it has already begun. If you read the new law which Obama just signed, i.e. the NDAA 2014, you will see many parallels between that law and what happened in the French Revolution, and what is presently happening in today’s world, and as we can read about in these news stories, especially in the story about the purported terrorism incident in Xinjiang. Contained in the law is the “authorizing the military, under presidential authority, to arrest, kidnap, and detain without trial, and held indefinitely, American citizens thought to ‘represent an enduring security threat to the United States,’” stripping American citizens of their Bill of Rights. And, they are presently in the process of collecting information on all of us, and are using that information to “label” many of us as “terrorists.”

This is the Dawn of the New Age. Yet, we know how the story ends. God will judge the prostitute and the beast, and he will avenge on them the blood of his servants. Yet, he will use this time in which we now find ourselves on this earth to purify his church (his bride) and to make her ready for her husband (Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God). One day soon Jesus Christ will return for his bride, and she will be with her Lord forever. The beast (New World Order) may seem to be winning, but it has already been conquered, and although God is allowing (or will allow) it to conquer his people right now and to severely persecute and put them to death, Satan and his cohorts will not win this battle. Jesus Christ has already conquered them in his death and resurrection, and he will one day send them to their eternal destruction. In the meanwhile, God is actually using these actions against his followers to increase their faith and to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ, so Satan’s actions against us are self-defeating all the way around. So, we should be encouraged!

Courageous! / An Original Work / December 24, 2013

Based off Various Scriptures

The Word of God throughout taught.
Some people heard, but did doubt.
Still others had faith in Christ.
By grace He purified them.

They turned from sin
And they obeyed Christ.
He opened up their blinded eyesight;
Turned them from darkness
To the true Light;
Forgave their sin by His might.

He strengthened them in their faith.
He said, “Remain my faithful.”
He called them to obedience.
By faith, they were so grateful.

By faith, they were to follow Jesus;
To daily sit and listen to Him;
To have such faith
That mountains could move;
To love those whom He gave them.

Be on your guard; courageous.
Stand firm in faith. Be thankful.
Take up the shield of your faith;
Protect against all evil.

Do not move from
The hope that you have.
Your faith in Jesus let it endure.
Hold to the truth;
Your conscience be clear.
Endure with perseverance.

http://originalworks.info/courageous/

Resources: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/1...ould-be-chilling-prelude-to-olympic-violence/; http://www.scmp.com/news/china/arti...ce-station-attack-branded-planned-terror-plot; http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/24332215/controversy-surounds-song-from-latest-beyonce-album; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution; http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cypr...cle_40c269cc-6ce3-11e3-a736-0019bb2963f4.html

Back