The Bible Speaks Of Only One Way To Eternal Salvation

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by Bro.tan, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Jesus said in Matthew 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. If you love Jesus you follow his step, do what he do. Jesus said: (John 14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. You cherry pick the Bible, you refuse to learn, you do not understand what law was nail to the cross, you call me all types of names, but you are a Sun-Worshiper. I believe you would have a whole different mind set, if you keep the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, like Jesus and the prophets and apostles. You go against the whole Bible with paganism- Easter, Christmas, etc. You should be ashamed of yourself. In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 1: 1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; 2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. 5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: 6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. 7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

But you are commanded to set aside one day of the week that the Lord blessed, sanctified and made holy and that day is Saturday. I know Still others have said every day is the Sabbath, then you or they are calling God a lie because He said that the seventh day was the Sabbath not every day. (Mat.15:6-9) "Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition."(v.7) Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, (v.8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (v.9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Jesus said that you are worshipping Him in vain (for nothing) because you teach for doctrine the commandments of man. The commandments of men, not God.

2. 1Jo 3:23 ΒΆ And this is his commandment, (1) That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and(2) love one another, as he gave us commandment.
    24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him.

1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

3. I would like to know the salvation plan for many cultures like - tribals who live in jungles never heard or read the Bible, non-christians who live good moral and vegetarian life, the poor beggars who strive to find food never find time to read gospel etc.

4. Well the plan is to go to them and preach the gospel, if they believe they will be saved...as laid out very clearly in the scriptures.. Now the nonsense on this thread is not the gospel.. this is the a perversion of the truth by a false prophet called Ellen G White.. may she be judged according to her works.

5. In ancient times, many cultures worshipped the sun, moon as God. Later, Jesus came as God incarnate and preached about faith and salvation - however, that message has not reached billions of people. When everyone is created by an ever-loving, omni-present God, how can we interpret the Bible or imagine salvation is reserved only for a select few class?

6. who is suggesting that?...the gospel is to be preached to the whole world and whosoever believes will be saved. Its pretty simple...

7. lol...what in the world does being a vegetarian have to do with being "moral" .... Hitler was a vegetarian...:rolleyes:

8. Bible teaches that 'faith without works is dead', and Jesus tells to live by the 10 commandments to gain eternal life. There are many people in other cultures who live a relatively good life (moral codes included) to the extend that hurting/killing even an animal is considered sinful. They believe in God as well, just that not in the Biblical way of faith and baptism - but in deeds.

9. Well the "works" are according to the "law of faith" wrought by the Spirit of God that dwells in the true believer. And Jesus did not teach the law of Moses to bring life, but faith In Himself and in His commandment to love. And the idea that killing animals is sinful..is so unbiblical it does not merit a response. So you have these ideas that do not relate to the truth of the gospel, and cannot be proven by a comprehensive and honest reading of the scriptures.

10. Nope!

11. That it is!!

12. Nope. You have missed it again.

13. She will be!

14. They just like everyone else in the world must come to Christ in order to be saved.

John 14:6
    "Jesus said unto them.....I am the way the truth and the life and NO ONE comes to the Father except by Me".

You might like to be reassured that those who do not accept Christ because of culture or what ever you think up, will not be punished as bad as those who know but reject Him. In other words, there will be degrees of torment in Hell based on what one knew or did not know about Christ. They will be in Hell, but Hell will not be as hot for them as it will be for others.

15. HE should be ashamed of himself???? HE should be ashamed? Him but not YOU?

YOU sir are a Judiazer, a false teacher who not only twists the Word of God to suit himself but you actually change the meaning of those words. YOU are the one who should be ashamed!!!!!

16. It sounded like we were about to hear that "new" gospel that's going around? That you are saved by not believing.... heard that one?

yep...better to not have heard the gospel...these same folks try to "unsave" those who have heard and believe! what a messed up bunch of confusion.. this religion of man!

17. What was Jesus custom and what is your custom, when is comes to keeping the Sabbath day, I forgot you don't keep a Sabbath day...so what is it that you do??

18. Well Jesus had the habit of rebuking hypocrites who claimed to keep the Sabbath but really didn't... is that what you are talking about?

19. You are 100% right and that is exactly what I have told you 100 times. I (WE) born again Christians do not keep the Sabbath!!!!

We keep the day of the Resurrection...Sunday.

You see tan, we are saved by the death and RESURRECTION of the Lord Jesus Christ not by a day of rest. He rose from the dead on the FIRST day of the week and that is why Christians worship. Now I have asked you 3 times if you are a born again Christian and you have not answered that question. WHY is that such a hard question for you to answer??????

But since you are a Judiazer, you really do not have anything to do with that do you?

20. Of course I'm a Christian, a real Christian, who teach the uncut word of God, now you prove to me Jesus rose Sunday morning! Like Paul said in 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.