The Battle

In Satan's Eden there are checks and balances so we know where we are at in our effort to achieve.
In perfection there is simply expression, no struggle, no short falls, no control because there is nothing to guard against.
It was never God's intention for Israel to have a king, but they started to look around and then they too wanted a physical meter.
Let us not fall into the same trap.

They wanted to be like the other nations around them. They wanted something more tangible and real to them, God was distant in their mind even though they had so much evidence of God in their history, he was seemly not present in their today.

They wanted to be like the other nations around them. They wanted something more tangible and real to them, God was distant in their mind even though they had so much evidence of God in their history, he was seemly not present in their today.

I don't think it was because God wasn't real to them, but they didn't want to be something '"other" than what other nations were.

This was evident in their being upset about only getting manna from heaven day in and day out too... Numbers 11:4-10

Lol... they really didn't seem to enjoy being children of God often.

In Satan's Eden there are checks and balances so we know where we are at in our effort to achieve.
In perfection there is simply expression, no struggle, no short falls, no control because there is nothing to guard against.
It was never God's intention for Israel to have a king, but they started to look around and then they too wanted a physical meter.
Let us not fall into the same trap.

I'm not sure why you call Eden "Satan's", that was Adam's garden, created for him and where he was corporal head as God gave him dominion.

Hence, why Satan tempted that which was flesh... he didn't confront Adam who had dominion, he went through Eve, that which was flesh. Eve talked Adam into it and Adam acquiesced to her instead of exercising his dominion, and headship.

So they fell. The garden of Edem was Adam's, he lost it because he wasn't willing to put his foot down and just say no.

As fools they had no God of the scriptures in their heart . (faithless not little. . none.)

I would suggest .They had no faith “the power of God” that could please God according to the scriptures .They had become jealous of the foundation of surrounding pagan nations. (out of sight out of mind) They did not want a unseen King of kings and Lord of lords reigning .

The idea to be persecuted for a God not seen His (righteousness sake) was as far as East is from the West the furthest thing from their souls

God gave them over to do that which they should not of until the time of reformation .Then tthe abomination of desolation was made desolate.

I'm not sure why you call Eden "Satan's", that was Adam's garden, created for him and where he was corporal head as God gave him dominion.

Hence, why Satan tempted that which was flesh... he didn't confront Adam who had dominion, he went through Eve, that which was flesh. Eve talked Adam into it and Adam acquiesced to her instead of exercising his dominion, and headship.

So they fell. The garden of Edem was Adam's, he lost it because he wasn't willing to put his foot down and just say no.
Hello Chris
Interesting point that Satan confronted the flesh and did not challenge Adam's absolute dominion. It would therefore appear that the flesh was Satan's only possible point of entry.

When I said Satan's Eden I was referring to our current condition that Satan offered to Jesus and Jesus didnt disputed his claim.

I think the concept of Adam not putting his foot down has a lot of milage in it...

Back