The Anti-Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dusty,
The point I was hoping you would see is that there are no scriptures directing Christians to look at an "end-time" singular antichrist, that we need to have Christ in us as the Holy Spirit so that we ourselves are not antichrist. This message is given in Love. I do have the risen Christ in my flesh, those who don't are in fact antichrist, that is important to know. That is all :)
This is scripture, If you don't know it, ask, I'll show you :)
Blessings,
Son of Jesus

I fully get what you're trying to say. This is why I don't like extra-Biblical studies...new words come into play that really have no backing in the Bible except for what man made them to mean, and correlate to.

But I feel a need to point out:

Matt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I don't believe the Bible makes ANY errors...it is plain & clear...

This passage indicates that "The man of sin", or the "antichrist" as the Church has taken to calling him is indeed 1 person, and a man, not a woman.

I fully get what you're trying to say. This is why I don't like extra-Biblical studies...new words come into play that really have no backing in the Bible except for what man made them to mean, and correlate to.

But I feel a need to point out:

Matt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I don't believe the Bible makes ANY errors...it is plain & clear...

This passage indicates that "The man of sin", or the "antichrist" as the Church has taken to calling him is indeed 1 person, and a man, not a woman.
You are absolutely right kitsapGirl, there will be an actual man of sin the church refers to as the anti christ. regardless of who says what, keep believing God.

MODERATOR'S COMMENT

This thread has been well discussed. Everyone has stated their views and no one is changing their minds.

With that in mind, it is the opinion of the Moderators, nothing further is to be gained and the thread will be closed.

If anyone wishes to add something to this thread that is of a differing viewpoint and has not already been covered, please let anyone on the Moderator Team know, and reopening of this thread will be considered.

Moderator Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back