1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Events' started by Abdicate, Nov 26, 2014.

1. As Thanksgiving will begin in about 12 mins I wanted to state what I'm thankful for:

#1 I'm thankful for, obviously the Lord Jesus Christ - He has blessed me in so many ways beyond paying for my sins! It's like saying my debt was $1 and He gave me $10 x 10400000000000000000000000000000000 to infinity!

#2 I'm thankful for my wonderful family - I'm bless with a wife who honor's me even after 23 years of marriage, three wonderful kids, of which I do not have a single complaint

#3 I'm thankful for my country - I've been to 46 countries, lived in 7 different ones throughout my life and I have been blessed to have been born an American, and yet it pains me deeply to see her turn from God

#4 I'm thankful for my job - I've been blessed with a great job filled with adventures and I have a great staff

#5 I'm thankful for my freedom - to be able to confess Jesus Christ as my saviour to any who would listen

#6 I'm thankful for CFS - I'm blessed to have been asked to be part of the staff and having been on the internet since the year it was born, I can honestly say that this is the best forum community!

#7 I'm thankful for you all that listen to me rave and rant. God Bless you all!

dUmPsTeR likes this.
  2. I'm thankful for several of the things Abdicate posted and -

A place I can call home; especially because it's warm here for several reasons, while it's cold outside for several reason.

For sodium bicarbonate because I ate too much yesterday and it calmed my grumbly tumbly so I could lay down and sleep last night.

I'll add more later...