1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks for all your encouragement <3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by xspinningisfun, Jan 6, 2011.

1. I love all of you and am so thankful to know each and every one of you!

In 3 more days, I am going to Bible College. Now, my schedule will be hectic. So I will TRY my best to sign on every day, but if not, I will still be a moderator and if you guys want to talk, drop me a line!

I love all of you and thanks for all your prayers and your support =]

Can't wait to see what God has up His sleeve for me! (sigh) He's so amazing! I LOVE HIM! <3
  2. Je t'aime, Katie!
    I love you, Katie!
  3. I love you, too chicky! Thanks for listening to me rant! And if you need to rant, LET ME KNOW! And I'll make you laugh like you made me laugh :p :p :p :p
    haha, love you <3
  4. Merci beaucoup!
  5. I'll miss not seeing you so frequently on here, Katie. I hope everything goes well for you - I know you are going to be even more brilliant than you already are.
    Lots of love
  6. [​IMG]

Love you kiddo!!!
  7. Oh, I'll still be able to sign on. Just not as frequently! But I'll log in every day :) Or at least try to!

Love youuuu tooooo <3
  8. :O I'm a senior now. Daaaaaaang!
    nikljones likes this.
  9. Enjoy it. The time will never come again!