Thank You :-)

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by car54, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Thank You :)

Thank you CFS forum moderators for letting me be a part of this excellent forum, and hi everybody, from a new member. :)

2. Welcome to our family here at CFS. Thank you for finding us and for registering. We know that you will make friends here. :)

Blessings,

3. Thanks Pastor Gary :)

4. WELCOME from another newbie. May the Lord Bless you!!

5. Thanks, and my He bless you fellow newbie :)

PS..nice signature verse flyingsheep. :)

6. So happy you found our forum and look forward to fellowship with you!

[​IMG]

7. Thank you xspinningisfun for the welcome and the links :) I did read your first one, good info in that one, thanks. The second one didn't quite get me there: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff297/car5454/Noadress.png Should I try it again later to see if it works, as I got a kick out of the title to the link and would like to see what survival gear I should be outfitted with as I read and post here. :)

Oops, never mind xspinningisfun, if I would have snooped around a little more I would have found it just above my welcome thread, thanks for your calling that (those links) to my attention to read. :)

8. Thank you ILOVEUSA911 for the nice welcome. :)

9. Welcome to CFS.

Your name brings back memories.

10. I am also experiencing difficulties. I will bring it to attention of the staff. Thanks for letting me know it didn't work for you.
    And I'm glad you found where the link was SUPPOSED to be :)

11. Hey there,

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay here...

God Bless
    Jake

12. hello and welcome from another newbie! lol...

[​IMG]

13. Welcome to CFS