1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You :-)

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by car54, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Thank You :)

Thank you CFS forum moderators for letting me be a part of this excellent forum, and hi everybody, from a new member. :)
  2. Welcome to our family here at CFS. Thank you for finding us and for registering. We know that you will make friends here. :)

3. Thanks Pastor Gary :)
  4. WELCOME from another newbie. May the Lord Bless you!!
  5. Thanks, and my He bless you fellow newbie :)

PS..nice signature verse flyingsheep. :)
  6. So happy you found our forum and look forward to fellowship with you!

7. Thank you xspinningisfun for the welcome and the links :) I did read your first one, good info in that one, thanks. The second one didn't quite get me there: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff297/car5454/Noadress.png Should I try it again later to see if it works, as I got a kick out of the title to the link and would like to see what survival gear I should be outfitted with as I read and post here. :)

Oops, never mind xspinningisfun, if I would have snooped around a little more I would have found it just above my welcome thread, thanks for your calling that (those links) to my attention to read. :)

8. Thank you ILOVEUSA911 for the nice welcome. :)
  9. Welcome to CFS.

Your name brings back memories.

10. I am also experiencing difficulties. I will bring it to attention of the staff. Thanks for letting me know it didn't work for you.
    And I'm glad you found where the link was SUPPOSED to be :)
  11. Hey there,

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay here...

God Bless
  12. hello and welcome from another newbie! lol...

13. Welcome to CFS