1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you CFS Family;

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by bobinfaith, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Thank you CFS Family;

I just signed up last night and thank you for the open invite to join. I look forward to the fellowship here.

God bless you.

Your brother in Christ Jesus.
  2. Welcome to the Forum. We are glad that you have joined our Christian family here.

As you post and reply more and more, you will see new forum features open up for you. Those milestones are pre-set by the forum software and the more you fellowship with members, the more you will be able to read and have access to.

3. For some odd reason, the second link is not working for me. But if you go to the new members forum, there'll be a link there that say "Survival Tips for New Member on the Christian Forum Site" Please check that out!
  4. Welcome to CFS.

God bless
  5. :welcome::welcome::welcome: to CFS "bobinfaith" We are glad you decided to join us. We look forward to fellowshipping with you.

God bless,

6. Welcome, we're so happy you've found our forum and look forward to fellowship with you!

Blessings, Cheri

7. Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll check out the links and will meet more of you soon.

Your brother in Christ Jesus.
  8. hello bobinfaith

Welcome to the forums, glad you decided to join us...

Hope you enjoy your stay...

God Bless
  9. hello and welcome from another newbie here on the forum!

look forward to sharing and rejoicing in the Word!