1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Temples of Cambodia

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Raymond Tremain, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Back Aug. last year we went to Cambodia and at Siem Reap this is where the over 900 year old temples are, one of the worlds wonders.
    Its a must to see and be told how it was made so long ago, Elephants dragged the rocks for over 6o klm. to get them to the building site.
    And over one million people did live near and in the temples.
    And we met this young guy who has his own Tuk Tuk he took us around, and he told us he a Christian and on our return back home I have been helping him to learn more about our Lord Jesus, he is in F B so I encourage him to keep on with prayer and more work coming his way.
    You never know who you can meet when on vacation.
    Sorry I did try to upload pic. some how it said pic to big strange as F B takes the size I have as all other web sites do too, but not here. all my pix are of one size JPG