1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Teletubbies Controversy

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Polly, Jan 18, 2014.

1. So I heard a lot of these stories that the Teletubbies are sinful or satanic and that Tinky Winky is homosexual. I don't believe that the Teletubbies would be bad. But are these stories true what they say about Teletubbies? I am just wondering, because Teletubbies was my favorite show when I was a baby.

And I am sorry for asking this, but I ask this seriously and honestly, because I am a bit confused and I wonder that why would Teletubbies be bad? I never saw anything bad on Teletubbies...

I also heard that the Teletubbies are banned in some countries.

If this topic is not appropiate, then tell me, but I don't want any bad consequences on this site, and I was only just asking, because I am curious but I worry a lot.
  2. In my opinion, I believe they are good. I personally never watched them. And no none of them are homosexual. So, no need to worry. And I think they are banned in some countries because of the governments.
  3. Okay. That's what I thought. But some pope wanted them to be banned. And also, I always wondered why does Tinky Winky have a handbag and some pink stuff.
  4. That I can't answer for you, @Polly
  5. Okay. But maybe they just randomly put those things in Teletubbies.
  6. Yes they did for sure.
  7. I wouldn't say they were 'satanic' or 'homosexual'. I've never even heard of that before. Though I would say that for a baby absorbing everything like a sponge, it might be better watching something that wasn't so random. I remember my nephew watching Baby Einstein as a little kid and he quickly caught on to numbers and letters... but no, I wouldn't say Telletubbies are evil...
  8. I used to have a La La Teletubby. I heard what you did... don't know how true any of that stuff is. It's weird if the boy one has a handbag, etc. Not sure.
  9. Why is it weird? It's only modern society that defines the opinion that only girls have handbags.

I think it's weird that men in some cultures wear skirts or walk around holding hands but that's only because Western culture makes me think that way.