Tech Support

Tech Support

How do I edit my date of birth? Tried to find it in the "edit your details" section of the control panel, can't see how...

John, the DOB that you entered in the data block is locked in at the time you accept the Registration Argeement Stipulations and Statement of Faith when you first register at CFS.

The only person that can help you with that modification is Jeff, the Forum Administrator.

Please feel free to use the Feedback Form located in the "Contact" button in the top tool bar, right side, just under the LogicWeb logo.

Let Jeff know what the problem is and what the details are and he can assist you with that from his Administrative Control Panel.

Pastor Gary

Moderator and Staff Trainer

John, the DOB that you entered in the data block is locked in at the time you accept the Registration Argeement Stipulations and Statement of Faith when you first register at CFS.

The only person that can help you with that modification is Jeff, the Forum Administrator.

Please feel free to use the Feedback Form located in the "Contact" button in the top tool bar, right side, just under the LogicWeb logo.

Let Jeff know what the problem is and what the details are and he can assist you with that from his Administrative Control Panel.

Pastor Gary

Moderator and Staff Trainer

Thanks Pastor Gary, I appreciate it :)

Back