Tares among the wheat

I don't have a schedule. sorry not sure what you talking about. Topic is wheat and tares. Please stick to topic.
first you start saying 7 years, then you start saying a thousand.
Get it right.
There is thousand years reign with Jesus, not 1007.

Seven years will be spent in heaven for the wedding, and then 1000 years on earth with Jesus on the throne of David. Now you should be able to get it right.

the resurrection of the wicked is at the end, then they burned.
The resurrection of the righteous is at the end of the age, the last trump when Jesus returns. Every eye will see. He's coming back, not coming then going.
Going by this parable, it doesn't say anything bout Jesus leaving behind the tares. Both are reaped. Tares are burned, wheat is gathered into barns. It looks like we staying put, I mean we not going to be burned up or disappear. If you think of barns as heaven, maybe.

the resurrection of the wicked is at the end, then they burned.
The resurrection of the righteous is at the end of the age, the last trump when Jesus returns. Every eye will see. He's coming back, not coming then going.
Going by this parable, it doesn't say anything bout Jesus leaving behind the tares. Both are reaped. Tares are burned, wheat is gathered into barns. It looks like we staying put, I mean we not going to be burned up or disappear. If you think of barns as heaven, maybe.

The resurrection of the righteous is not the Second Coming of Christ. Not every eye will see the Rapture. But every eye will see Jesus returning with all the redeemed.

The wheat and the tares will be dealt with but not simultaneously.

About the parable of the wheat and the tares, this story was told by Jesus to illustrate that there are among us in the churches people who are not believers and have infiltrated our ranks, pretending to be believers. We don't necessarily know who is who. They sit beside us in the pews and serve in ministry alongside us, worshiping with us, praying with us. One church member may be a believer while the next may be an unbeliever. One may be wheat, and one may be a tare, a satanic plant sent to undermine the word of God. It is not for us to weed them out, but God has a plan to do so at HARVEST TIME. We should not be overly concerned about who they are among us, but need to concern ourselves that we are not hypocrites, ourselves.

I suppose it dont matter, as we all preparing anyway.
I dont think any who arent truly saved will miss Jesus anyway when he comes, but theres always the possibility some ppl mistake Jesus for someone else if they following a strange doctrine and be deceived. JWs come to mind. Besides, when the dead rise its not likely we will be mistaken about whats happening.

The reapers gonna sort it out, so dont worry.

I suppose it dont matter, as we all preparing anyway.
I dont think any who arent truly saved will miss Jesus anyway when he comes, but theres always the possibility some ppl mistake Jesus for someone else if they following a strange doctrine and be deceived. JWs come to mind. Besides, when the dead rise its not likely we will be mistaken about whats happening.

The reapers gonna sort it out, so dont worry.

Who's worrying?

A friend was saying to me how catholics believe in purgatory, which isnt in the Bible, and today I thought how similar that sounds to pre tribulation doctrine.

A friend was saying to me how catholics believe in purgatory, which isnt in the Bible, and today I thought how similar that sounds to pre tribulation doctrine.

It is not similar in the least! It is clear you do not understand what the word of God prophesies concerning the catching away of the Church. Perhaps you need to stop, take some time and study this issue, rather than make a completely foolish comparison with a known, unscripturally false doctrine of men.

Matthew 13:24-30King James Version (KJV)
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
Mat 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
Mat 13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
Mat 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
Mat 13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Notice Jesus said to the "reapers" which are angels, "bind them in bundles to burn them:" Jesus tells the reapers to bind up the tares TO BE BURNED.
The tares are NOT burned at that time, but are bound up TO BO BURNED at a latter time.
Look where the "wheat" are to be placed right now!! gather the wheat into my barn. Where do you suppose God's "barn" is? It is not on this earth!!!
The wheat being stored into God's barn is the
"rapture" of the Church (the first resurrection)

Jesus's disciples asked again about this parable, and then Jesus gives them more insight into what is going to happen with the "tares" now that the wheat is gone.

Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Notice: There is no mention of the wheat here. Why? Because they are already gone in the first resurrection.
The "end of the world harvest" is the "second resurrection? The"tares that were bound up TO BE BURNED are now burned!!

I will just past the parable so everyone can read what topic is about

Jesus presented another parable to them, saying, "The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a man who sowed good seed in his field. "But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went away. "But when the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the tares became evident also. read more."The slaves of the landowner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?' "And he said to them, 'An enemy has done this!' The slaves said to him, 'Do you want us, then, to go and gather them up?' "But he said, 'No; for while you are gathering up the tares, you may uproot the wheat with them. 'Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather up the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn."'" - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Wheat#sthash.8wAdIrRG.dpuf

I am sure this was already said, but the tares are non believers. And the wheat is believers. God allows us all to grow up together.....and then when the harvest is ready or it is time for God to harvest, the believers and non believers will be separated and i believe, those of us who are saved will go to heaven and the rest will (when the time comes) go to hell...to the lake of fire.

Sometimes a person needs to walk or talk things out with others. And getting impatient is not going to help them learn. When you offend someone, and bring strife....it causes confusion not clarity. Peace be unto you all

Yep, but notice the parable says gather ye first the tares to be burned. Tares first. Then believers left to be gathered into the barn, not the other way round.

When you weeding a garden (tares are weeds) you do not weed the good plants!

Yep, but notice the parable says gather ye first the tares to be burned. Tares first. Then believers left to be gathered into the barn, not the other way round.

That is a good point.

Like Ccw95a said the separation will be at the second resurrection. The rapture of the Church (or you and i) will happen and then after most of the things in Revelation happen then God will send the angels to separate the tares from the wheat.

The point is that the weeds are dealt with in the END, and not before the wheat is harvested out of there.

wheat-tares.jpg

Take a close look at the picture above, and you can clearly see that the tares are standing tall while the wheat is bowed. It is known that the facsimile, the tare, and the wheat stalk are identical in their growing stage. In fact, they’re indistinguishable. The ability to discern between the two is at their maturity, at HARVEST.

The tares do not bear any fruit and lack substance but the wheat bears fruit, or grain, and bows its head due to the weight of the grain.

Viewing symbolically, we see the wheat is bowing (humility) and the tares are standing tall (pride). In their infancy they were indistinguishable, but time revealed their true nature.

Interesting...

Yes if we still alive on earth at the end, the dead shall rise before we do.

When you say "the end", what are you talking about? The end of this Age of Grace---the Church Age? If so, that is true, but the translation of the living will occur nearly simultaneously along with the raising of the dead in Christ---all within a twinkling of an eye.

If one is still alive on the earth in the end, meaning the final Judgment, let's hope that one has received Jesus, but he will not not part of the redeemed Church, having endured the Tribulation and lived (which will be a feat), and lived through the Millennium as well. (people's lifespans will be able to withstand a great age)---or they will have been born in the Millennium. At that time there will be no resurrection, except of the wicked dead.

Last edited:
Back