1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Take Any Chest Pain Serious

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Charlotte, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I had a close relative die because he was having chest pain and thought maybe it was only heartburn and would go away. When he finally went to the emergency room it was too late. If you do not know the heart attack signs and what to do about them you should check out this article and learn them.
  2. Charlotte, I am a suffer of chronic angina, and can not count the times I have been to the ER because of it. I look at it this way, if it is my time it is my time and me nor the ER can do anything to stop it. I am so far in debt over chest pain visits to the ER and the 15 heart cathes over the past nine years. To this day, I have no reason for my pain. I'm not just talking about chest pain, but the left arm pain, jaw pain, etc. I am even hurting as I am typing. I can not afford to go to the ER everytime.

I am not trying to brush off the importance, just sharing my experiences.
  3. That is very good info