1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday School: Round Two!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Flavio, Oct 16, 2015.

1. I know this is not a personal diary and I know I'm being repetitive but I really want to share this with you guys. I'm so excited!

My first Sunday School lesson was not brilliant but lesson #2 was much, much better.

I used my secret weapon - my Android tablets - and the kids loved it. Praise the Lord for that!

We did some memes, everybody loves them. I showed them a meme of Jesus helping a crippled man with the caption 'Jesus is always there for you' and then they did their own memes using a great app called MemeMe. It was simple (I don't know them yet, so I didn't want to take any chances), creative, fun[​IMG] and I know they enjoyed it. :D

As always, in the end we recited the Lord's Prayer together - it's always the most important part of the lesson.

Next time, I want them to take photos of our church - a gorgeous XVIII century building - but I'm not sure the priest will allow it. Keep praying for me, guys!
    KingJ and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  2. #2 Euphemia, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    Sounds like a good beginning! I am praying that these youngsters will soon discover that what God is calling them to is a real, personal 24/7 relationship with Him, and that they will come to the point of giving their hearts to Jesus!
    Cturtle and autumn oddity say Amen and like this.
  3. Keep up the good work Flavio. God is working through you!