Success in Life!

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

Success in Life!

Psa 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. - YES ALL OF THEM!

SUCCESS IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Psa 18:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the LORD, who spoke unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: And he said,559 I will love7355 thee, O LORD,3068 my strength.2391
I WILL LOVE THEE
Psa 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust;my buckler, and the horn of my salvation,3468 and my high tower.4869
Psa 18:3 I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
I WILL CALL ON THEE- I SHALL BE DELIVERED- DAVID WAS CONVINCED THAT GOD WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HIM- HOW ABOUT YOU? WHEN THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD WHAT IS YOUR ATTITUDE, WHAT IS YOUR HEART CRY?
Psa 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. - YES ALL OF THEM!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psa 31:7 I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
WHO ARE YOU WHEN YOU ARE ALONE? WHO ARE YOU WHEN YOU ARE IN A CRISIS? GOD KNOWS THESE THINGS ALREADY BUT HE WILL ALLOW TRAILS IN OUR LIFE TO HELP US UNDERSTAND OURSELVES A LITTLE BETTER-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psa 30:2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Psa 30:3 O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave:7585 thou hast kept me alive that I should not go down to the pit.
Psa 30:4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
Psa 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joycometh in the morning.1
DAVID INDEED KNEW GOD AS MERCIFUL, LOVING AND CARING-
Psa 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.5 - YES ALL OF THEM!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS WAS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO BE BUT SOMETHING WAS GOING WRONG-
Psa 30:6 And in my prosperity said, I shall never be moved.
LIKE MANY OF US DAVID BEGAN TO THINK HIS SUCCESS WAS HIS OWN ACHIEVEMENT - AND HE BEGAN TO RELY ON HIS BLESSINGS MORE THAN HIS GOD- THIS BEGAN TO BE A PRIDEFUL TIME IN HIS LIFE- HE NEEDED DELIVERANCE-
Psa 30:7 LORD, by thy favor thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.
BY THY FAVOR O LORD YOU PUT ME IN A DIFFICULT SPOT- BY YOUR FAVOR YOU DID HID YOUR FACE FROM ME- WHY?- THIS WASN’T FOR DAVID’S HARM BUT INSTEAD IT WAS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR DAVID TO SEE HIS TOTAL DEPENDANCE ON HIS HEAVENLY FATHER- HOW ARE THINGS GOING IN YOUR LIFE ?- ARE YOU BEING TESTED? BY HIS FAVOR WE WILL DISCOVER OBSTACLES WE CANNOT OVERCOME ON OUR OWN, BY HIS FAVOR WE WILL LEARN TO KEEP OUR EYES ON HIM, BY HIS FAVOR WE WILL LEARN THE LESSON HE HAS FOR US, BY HIS FAVOR HE WILL DELIVER US
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psa 30:8 I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.
Psa 30:9 What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?
Psa 30:10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.
BE THOU MY HELP O GOD- I REALIZE I CANNOT DO IT ALONE- HELP ME O GOD!
BY YOUR FAVOR O GOD I HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO THIS PLACE OF HUMBLING AND NOW I CAN AND WILL SEE YOUR DELIVERING HAND! - PRAISE GOD FOR YOUR DEPENDANCE ON HIM FOR THIS IS WERE YOUR REAL STRENGTH LIES!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psa 30:11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put offmy sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
Psa 30:12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD3068 my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever.
O MARVELOUS , WONDERFUL LOVING GOD WE PRAISE THEE NOW FOR YOUR LOVING KINDNESS AND YOUR DELIVERING HAND- HELP US ALWAYS TO HAVE A HUMBLE HEART BEFORE YOU!
Psa 31:19 Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons1121 of men!
Psa 31:20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
Psa 31:21 Blessed1be the LORD:3 for he hath showed me his marvelous kindness in a strong city.

O HOW GREAT IS YOUR GOODNESS-YOU SHALL HIDE US, YOU SHALL KEEP US- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE ARE DISTRACTED BY OUR CIRCUMSTANCES AND BEGAN TO LOOSE FOCUS ON THIS -
Psa 31:22 For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes:nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
DAVID’S LIFE WAS INDEED A ROLLER-COASTER EXPERIENCE UP WHEN SAW THE GRACE OF GOD- DOWN WHEN HE FIXATED ON HIS TROUBLES BUT AS WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN EVEN OUR TRAILS ARE MEANT TO BRING US CLOSER TO HIM-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
WHO CAN CAUSE US ETERNAL HARM?
Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be1 the firstborn among many brethren.
IF ALL THINGS WORK FOR OUR GOOD- ALL USED TO CONFORM, MOLD AND CHANGE US INTO THE IMAGE OF JESUS-
Psa 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
HELP US O LORD TO SEE YOU AS YOU REALLY ARE- HELP US O GOD TO SEE OURSELVES AS YOU DO!
Psa 32:1 A Psalm of David, Maschil. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psa 32:2 Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and
in whose spirit there is no guile.
BLESSED IS THE MAN WHO IS HONEST WITH GOD- COMING TO HIM AS HE REALLY IS AND HONESTLY DEPENDING ON THE LORD FOR FORGIVENESS AND MERCY!
Psa 32:3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
Psa 32:4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
WHEN I KEPT IT ALL INSIDE THE CONVICTION OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT WAS UPON ME- THE SIN AND CORRUPTION INSIDE MY HEART WORE ME DOWN CAUSING ME TO INWARDLY MOAN AND TRAVAIL ALL DAY LONG- HOW CAN I BE SET FREE?
Psa 32:5 I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
THERE IS GENUINE FREEDOM IN BEING REAL WITH GOD- HE ALREADY KNEW ALL YOUR SINS, MISTAKES AND WEAKNESSES BEFORE HE SAVED YOU- YET HE STILL LOVES YOU AND WANTS TO SET YOU FREE!
Psa 32:6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a timewhen thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
Psa 32:7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble;, thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.Selah.5542
THIS WAS THE SECRET OF DAVID’S SUCCESS IN HIS LIFE- GOD HAD BECOME HIS HIDING PLACE- LET HIM BECOME YOURS!
Psa 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psa 32:9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
WE NEED A TEACHABLE SPIRIT- DOES GOD CONSTANTLY HAVE TO STEER YOU WITH THE BIT AND BRIDLE OF CIRCUMSTANCE OR DO YOU DRAW NEAR OUT OF LOVE? THINK ABOUT THIS AND APPLY IT DAILY IN YOUR LIFE- THEN YOU TOO WILL WALK IN A SUCCESSFUL PATH! REMEMBER-

Back