Submit and grow. - Close to the Holy Spirit! - Dont give up!!!!

Submit and grow. - Close to the Holy Spirit! - Dont give up!!!!

James 4:7-10 (NIV) Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

At the end of each day and at the start of each day, THIS VERSE APPLIES!!!!!!!!
The Holy Spirit is the most powerful Spirit in the entire universe (I will use universe to describe EVERYTHING that is, including heavens hell etc.)
And HE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU! - He dont want sin to consume you day and night, He wants you to blossom and shine and produce good fruit for the Kingdom of God!
Christianity is very much a Spiritual Journey, you need to Submit to God, always be fighting towards a closeness with God, resisting the devil every step of the way.

Its ok to doubt if your not 100% sure, just keep on asking.
Remember you MUST learn good discernment too, its just as important as hearing God Himself.
Without discernment you will be left wide open to satan.
Worship is a good time to ask God and keep on asking.
Take control of your mind, little bit by little bit, ask God for help taking control of your mind.
You will notice change as time gos along. you will grow, so dont give up!!!
The bible is great, but ask God for help understanding it.
Just got a feeling to post on this. so yeah.

And a video with someone else, that includes some VERY important scripture as well:
http://www.christianforumsite.com/christian-videos/30508-do-you-want-see-god-encouraging-word.html

God bless you all.

Amen my brother . That is a good message . Each morning and night we need to read His Word , pray and submit to Him . That is definately the key to growing with Jesus in our Christian walk . He desires that we have a relationship with Him and how can we have a relationship if we do not pray and listen to His voice. ?

It is like any relationship , we need to cultivate it or it stagnates .

Blesssing , Brother ... Good reminder.

The relationship is the only way we can produce good fruit.
We can try our hardest in the flesh, but with out the Holy Spirit it will never be perfected.
Christianity should be a Spiritual Journey - we can have contact with heaven, if we really want it.
its truly good.
I remember my times of looking at the word in the flesh...
I really wasn't happy there and I dont think others are either.

Anyway, thank you for your post :)
God bless.

Back