Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No killing infants is wrong and can never be justified

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need teaching about it, but I am wondering if you can explain it. Please do.
I don't see why not. For you, anything. I'll give a short rundown of it. The verse is talking about willing to give up anything and everything for Christ. Christ gave His life for us, how disrespectful would it be if we held back? I also believe that's why Ananias and Sapphira were killed, and also why the rich young dude went away sad when Jesus told him to sell all his possessions and didn't. Zacchaeus figured it out though.

I don't see why not. For you, anything. I'll give a short rundown of it. The verse is talking about willing to give up anything and everything for Christ. Christ gave His life for us, how disrespectful would it be if we held back? I also believe that's why Ananias and Sapphira were killed, and also why the rich young dude went away sad when Jesus told him to sell all his possessions and didn't. Zacchaeus figured it out though.

Thanks for offering your explanation, but what does the use of the word "hate" mean to you in that passage?

I figured thats where you were going with this. :) When you read the whole passage of each, it's different.

You know you remind me of an actress?

Enough of the smart comments. I asked more than once if you would explain something. If you don't want to, then all you needed to say is "I don't wish to explain it."

There is another meaning for the word, "smart" that means to cause a stinging, or a wounding. That is what I was referring to.

Oh goodness, are you guys serious? Why would you agree that it's okay to kill babies? Okay, what is going on? What does it mean that God killed a baby? I am scared to lose my faith...

Oh goodness, are you guys serious? Why would you agree that it's okay to kill babies? Okay, what is going on? What does it mean that God killed a baby? I am scared to lose my faith...

Who are you talking about? Who agreed to such a thing?

Hello everybody it is me Mike. I know many of my friends may be upset with me for not posting on here in so long but I have hit a few road bumps in my faith. Recently I came across a slightly disturbing passage in The Bible and I was wondering if someone could help me interpret it.

Exodus 11:4-6 KJV: states that God actually killed innocent newborn children :cry: How can this be justified? I know Pharaoh enslaved the Jews and all but why take it out on innocent infants? I find it very difficult to worship someone who kills babies as I always associated the killing of infants with satanism.
This is what I meant. What in the world does this mean? Is it true that God commanded to kill babies or killed babies?

I came here to figure out why the Catholics got banned from this thread.
And well, Catholicism is not a good religion anyway. Catholics have their own Bible, and they believe that we have to do rituals and work for God so we can be saved, and the Catholics believe that the person gets saved when they get baptized as a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back