Struggling With Believing Fully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother Robert,
I am not sure I am truly grasping this but Yes Jesus died for ALL SIN from the cross unto the end for every one. People go to hell for one reason and one reason only. Never making Jesus Lord of their life. See Jesus Paid the ransom the ultimate price for us so we may be made right before God and spend eternity with Him in Heaven. This has already been done for every one.

BUT YOU HAVE GOT TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR and repent of your sinning ways and ask Him of course to forgive you off those sins...The key here is YOU HAVE GOT TO ASK.....
God Bless
Jim

Does this include the ones He created for condemnation?

Rom 9:18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Rom 9:19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
Rom 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Rom 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

I believe the verse goes "God so loved the world...". I'm not seeing that God so loved 'almost all'. Can you please expound on your comment with scripture?

Rom 9:18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Rom 9:19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
Rom 9:20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Rom 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

You didn't answer the question, is it yes or no??

Are you saying Jesus did not Atone for ALL humans, either He did or didn't, if He did their sins are dealt with and they can never end up in Hell.

I've answered already.

The shed blood of Jesus Christ at Calvary has done all the atoning work for the human race. People will find themselves at the Great White Throne because they never availed themselves of the redemption provided for them.

I've answered already.

The shed blood of Jesus Christ at Calvary has done all the atoning work for the human race. People will find themselves at the Great White Throne because they never availed themselves of the redemption provided for them.

What exactly has that Atoning work accomplished??

Do ALL humans get that quickening?? What exactly does that quickening do to the natural man, keep John 3:3 in mind while you answer.

I'll be back in about 45 min. :)

Not every human receives the truth of the gospel, nor acts on faith. We have a free will to receive or reject Jesus Christ, even when we have understood it by the work of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus' blood has acquired for us sonship.

God created us all to carry His glory, but He allows people to continue in their wickedness (and in so doing prepare themselves for destruction very nicely all on their very own) and in so doing His mercy and longsuffering is revealed.

Jesus' blood has acquired for us sonship.

God created us all to carry His glory, but He allows people to continue in their wickedness (and in so doing prepare themselves for destruction very nicely all on their very own) and in so doing His mercy and longsuffering is revealed.

That has all been lost at the fall.

Not every human receives the truth of the gospel, nor acts on faith. We have a free will to receive or reject Jesus Christ, even when we have understood it by the work of the Holy Spirit.

What does that quickening do to the natural man? Clue: Please read John 3:3

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

What does that quickening do to the natural man? Clue: Please read John 3:3

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

What do you think it does, considering John 3:3?

What do you think it does, considering John 3:3?
It changes the natural mans nature, he is then and only then able to embrace the gospel by faith, all who are born again or who's nature is changes will embrace the gospel and be eternally saved.

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

You have not told me exactly what the Atonement accomplished for the natural man.

I have answered. The Atonement brings us into a relationship with God as sons and daughters. It brings us forgiveness and justification, wiping away all of our sins once and for all, and gives us eternal life, healing and victory.

Isaiah 53:5
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back