Strange: GODISNOWHERE

Strange: GODISNOWHERE

I don't know why - but I've been fascinated with the church sign: GODISNOWHERE. You can read it as some do - God is nowhere; or as Christians will: God is now here.

Anyway, the other day me and my friend went on a trip. He drove my Caddy, and the station is always (Always!) tuned to Christian radio. I keep a pen and paper in the car because when I hear a new song that I like I try to look for it.

I heard several songs I'd never heard before! They had a positive message! They gave praise to the Lord! The beat was fantastic!

We were almost at our destination when the radio station call-letters came out...

...my friend driving my car had changed the radio station! We were listening to a pop-music station!

But-but-but! But...I heard the songs! They gave Jesus and God the glory! That's what they told me!

Then I grinned...

GODISNOWHERE.

:D

I don't know why - but I've been fascinated with the church sign: GODISNOWHERE. You can read it as some do - God is nowhere; or as Christians will: God is now here.

Anyway, the other day me and my friend went on a trip. He drove my Caddy, and the station is always (Always!) tuned to Christian radio. I keep a pen and paper in the car because when I hear a new song that I like I try to look for it.

I heard several songs I'd never heard before! They had a positive message! They gave praise to the Lord! The beat was fantastic!

We were almost at our destination when the radio station call-letters came out...

...my friend driving my car had changed the radio station! We were listening to a pop-music station!

But-but-but! But...I heard the songs! They gave Jesus and God the glory! That's what they told me!

Then I grinned...

GODISNOWHERE.

:D

Praises of the LORD often come from many unexpected places. ;)

Back