1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Books, Music and Television' started by Whirlwind, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Strange: GODISNOWHERE

I don't know why - but I've been fascinated with the church sign: GODISNOWHERE. You can read it as some do - God is nowhere; or as Christians will: God is now here.

Anyway, the other day me and my friend went on a trip. He drove my Caddy, and the station is always (Always!) tuned to Christian radio. I keep a pen and paper in the car because when I hear a new song that I like I try to look for it.

I heard several songs I'd never heard before! They had a positive message! They gave praise to the Lord! The beat was fantastic!

We were almost at our destination when the radio station call-letters came out...

...my friend driving my car had changed the radio station! We were listening to a pop-music station!

But-but-but! But...I heard the songs! They gave Jesus and God the glory! That's what they told me!

Then I grinned...

2. Bo...? Is that like: To infinity and beyond?

3. COOL, Whirlwind!!!!
  4. Praises of the LORD often come from many unexpected places. ;)