1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Technology and Internet' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Apr 21, 2007.

1. spyware

Hi guys I just wanted to mention something - is your computer getting sluggish and/or acting quirky- perhaps it is time to clean a out all the spyware that accumulates during web surfing- I reccomend going to a place called Snapfiles- then go to the freeware page or the top 100 freeware page and download Adaware- it is a free progfram that will do a good job for you- soe people also like Spybot search and destroy and there is another good freeware program called CCleaner but you may have to do a google search to find that one- anyway update and run adaware a few times a week- this takes about 3 or 4 minutes for a quick scan or 10 to 15 minutes for a deep scan- you might be surprised to find you have your old computer back!
  2. Larry, that's pretty good. That's the exact same programs I use and have been using for a number of years now. I also have Windows Defender and SpywareBlaster.

CCleaner is the greatest, though. Avast or AVG for antivirus.

Here's a safe site to get all of these: