Spoken Word aspect

After his resurrection how could Jesus eat and drink and then disappear?
I'm not a scientist but I've heard that we are not able to bring things into existence or take them out. The only thing we can do is change their form. We are in a fallen/fix-it condition, always striving to achieve. Trying to get back to where we came from. The eternal realm - no yesterday no tomorrow - everything is perfect.
God is the only creator, brings things into existence or takes them out. So from this perspective when something was eaten it simply didn't change its form - nutrients, gas, waste, it is taken out of existence, back to where it came from, so nothing dies. There is no death in heaven yet I understand we will enjoy the use of taste buds.
Please excuse all the open ended statements. Typing on my phone has its limitations - or - perhaps it doesn't matter.

I'm not a scientist but I've heard that we are not able to bring things into existence or take them out. The only thing we can do is change their form.
This is called the Law of Conservation of Mass: in our universe/reality the same amount of matter exists before and after any changes, as far as man is concerned, matter/energy is neither created or destroyed, only transformed.
God is of course, not constrained by our reality, or our understanding of its laws if He chooses not to be.

To be sure, I have never thought about what happened to the physical food that Jesus ate after the resurrection, nor about eating in heaven. In my understanding, the purpose of Jesus eating fish was not to sustain the body, but to prove to His disciples that he had really risen from the dead and was living again, alive in the flesh, and not just an apparition or illusion.

I am hoping it’s not mandatory to eat after death and to be done with both the need, and the desire to eat when in Paradise.

Thank you for this interesting post.

Back