spiritual warfare

spiritual warfare is real and never ends
in 1st peter 5:8-9 he is our advesary like a roaring lion
we resist in steadfast faith
scriptures Ephesians
1. Eph 6:10-the warriors power .strong in the LORD
2 Eph 6: 11 the warriors amour the whole armor of GOD. explain each part of the armor of God . we move forward in the fight no retreat no surrender !!
3. Eph6: 12- the warriors FOE
verse 12 key verse we wrestle not with flesh and blood
but principalities & powers
definition : and order of angels and powers often in conflict with God .
example our world today violence no respect of life.
deceiving to believe something that is not true.
the devils mission john 10:10 kill steal & destroy
2nd Corinthians 10:3-4 verse
verse 3 description of this war.
verse 4. our weapons' of warfare we use.

Christ mission to give life and life more abundantly !
there is demonic spiritual atmosphere . we cant see it but can see the results from a wrecked life. invisible warfare the accuser of the brethren. just as Israel is at war with Hamas and doing every thing to root them out. we are at War with a invisible foe . who is out to win at any cost . he has no respect for any one or anything.
in · Colossians 2: 14-15 tells us that Jesus disarmed principalities and powers at the cross. Therefore, our victory is rooted in what Jesus did, not in what we do. It isn’t that there is no doing on our part – but our doing is the appropriation and application of what Jesus did.
verse 13-18 our defense and our resources
scriptures that will help in this war.
the source & reason of this warfare REV. 12
WHO he is. The prince of the power of the air Ephesians 2:2
the prince of this world john 12:31
we are not to be ignorant of his devices. he will use what ever and who ever. over the years i have seen a lot of deception . 2 Corinthians 2:11
he blinds to the truth 2 nd Corinthians 4:3-4 .

spiritual warfare is real and never ends we move forward in the fight no retreat no surrender!! Christ mission to give life and life more abundantly! there is demonic spiritual atmosphere. we cant see it but can see the results from a wrecked life. in Colossians 2: 14-15 tells us that Jesus disarmed principalities and powers at the cross. Therefore, our victory is rooted in what Jesus did, not in what we do. we are not to be ignorant of his devices. he will use what ever and who ever. over the years i have seen a lot of deception. 2 Corinthians 2:11 he blinds to the truth 2nd Corinthians 4:3-4.

Hello forgiven;

Thank you for bringing your thread spiritual warfare
to our attention. Your Church family is blessed to have you Shepherd them, not just in Word but meeting them face to face. I intentionally kept your strong points intact and would like to add to them.

Spiritual warfare can put trembling within the Christian because of constant pessimistic, instead of optimistic theology.

Optimism in God's Word include His FIRM, constructive Truth, warnings and the things to come. But His warnings should turn our attention to Him, not scare us away. God cautions us for our good but immediately follows with positive guidance according to His plan and His Glory.

You ask yourself, am I truly walking daily with Christ? If you feel you are, or continue to strive to walk with Him, then you know yourself better than anyone else, and God knows you better than yourself. With God, there is no need for a barometer.

2 Timothy 2:15, 15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth. - ESV

Colossians 3:23-24, 23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, 24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ. - ESV

Do you feel unmotivated, lacking in zeal in your relationship with Jesus? I confess everything to God, even when I don't feel like serving. What a relief that our God knows each of us better than we know ourselves, and He always maintains a special purpose for each of us.

Ecclesiastes 9:10, 10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going. - NKJV

1 Corinthians 9:24-27, 24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. 25 And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. 26 Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. 27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified. - NKJV

Is the teaching overwhelming to grasp or understand? There are times when I have no idea what the speaker or writer is saying, this is understandable. Our intellect should not trump God as He builds us up in our capacity to learn. This is ok. But we are empowered to listen, ask questions or walk away.

Listening is good for our constant learning. We can tell when something new presented to us lights up our nerve senses. We can ask questions when there is an answer on the receiving end. We can simply walk away to minimize frustration, or overwhelmed with information with no solution, or if what we hear is nonsensical. It happens.

Taking a step back can help us manage our ability to learn, what does God say, as He is always there to help us. The Proverbs give us sound passages to pray for.

Proverbs 1:7, 7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction. - RSV

Proverbs 2:7, 7 He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; he is a shield to those who walk in integrity, - RSV

Please be encouraged everyone. The spiritual warfare is definitely real to those who walk with Jesus. But God can take what kind of faith you have and do great things. Whether small or huge, our faith has the potential to increase.

With respect to your thread, forgiven, I wanted to share my support to your topic.

God bless you, brother, and Merry Christmas.

With respect to your thread, forgiven, I wanted to share my support to your topic.
its all good that was a basic message out line i preached sunday.. i dint make it out of eph 6 .. waiting on the Lord good chance i will finish it up this coming sunday. i barely scratched the surface .what you done was took it in a different direction . which i am perfectly fine with

piritual warfare can put trembling within the Christian because of constant pessimistic, instead of optimistic theology.
VERY TRUE.. in most cases its the roar of the lion, you see in the natural the roar of the lion creates fear/ panic .it then proceeds after the most venerable prey. in the spiritual side the more the harder you pray many times it increases . we have had this for over a month. a individual being swindled out of money close 3000.00 over a series of time. you pray you try to talk and your ignored. then we react in anger not in voice to them but in thoughts. this is just one example . this person attends our Church and the message has to be preached in a way. 1. its not personally directed to them. 2.it has to be preached in love under the direction of the Holy spirit. i always preach using my self. if i preach it directly at them and they know it. then that is flesh and paul said the weapons of our warfare are not carnal

Back