Special Project details for our forum friends here at CFS

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
"For all of our friends here at CFS, I would like to mention that Pastor Gary and I have been working on a Christian Cook Book for roughly 5 years. Now, as the final touches are being completed , we would like to ask if anyone would like to furnish us with your favorite "Healthy Cooking and Happy Eating" recipes to be included in this Christian Cook Book? When it is completed in a couple months, it will be offered, free of charge, in a common email attachment format to anyone who requests a copy. There will be in excess of 220 pages of recipes and if you would like to add your favorite recipes to the final publication, we would be happy to add them. We are not including pork or shellfish recipes because some Christians follow the food laws in Leviticus Chapter 11. Due to a timetable that we are working with, we would ask that your recipes be sent by way of PM to me no later than February 20, 2016.

Once we have all new additions from our CFS friends formatted into the Christian Cook Book, we will make an announcement concerning it's availability. We take pride in this project and we know that you will find good things to prepare and serve that are located in the pages of this Christian Cook Book. Thank you and may God bless."

I don't have any recipes as such.. But I would like to get a copy of that and try them out :) I will probably cut vegetables and clean the dishes and let wife do the cooking :D

Wonderful! I don't have any recipes to add but I am excited about your book because i'm a horrible cook! My husband will have to take on the cooking hat in our home :ROFLMAO:

Thanks to those who have replied in this thread with recipes or who have shown an interest in the Christian Cook Book. We will use this thread as an announcement to PM recipes to "godbe4me" until Feb. 20. Then we will use this thread after Feb. 20 to receive requests. We are trying to do a work-around regarding Forum Rules 6.1a and 6.2a regarding asking for or supplying email addresses to others. For those persons who would like a copy of the Cook Book, we may possibly ask your permission to allow the Administrator of the forum to supply "godbe4me" with your forum registry email address so the Christian Cook Book attachment can be sent out without breaking our own Rules. For now, do NOT post an email address in this thread nor PM an email address to "godbe4me"... We'll work on that procedure and make an announcement about that later on.

Thank you.

Getting close to the February 20 cutoff date for accepting member recipes to be included in the Christian Cook Book. Please contact "godbe4me" by Private Messaging if you have any yummy items to add. Thank you

Back