Special Inspiration Message for Mid March, 2020

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Good Day, Friends; We are all facing some uncertainty with the global Covid-19 virus situation. However, we can look to Scripture for God's encouragement to see us through. Please read Isaiah 41:10 (NLT) with me, "10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."

When we face the unknown, we should understand that God is all knowing and all caring and will give us what we need to get through bad times, if we ask Him in prayer. God always hears our prayers, but we must remember that His answers to prayer are on His timetable, not ours. Please join with me as we pray -

"Heavenly Father, we ask in one voice, for your comfort at this time of uncertainty. We, as Believers, know that your love and caring for us will protect us from hard times. With your help, we will remain strong in the face of adversity and we will all get through this current situation. May your loving arms reach out to us all, so we may be comforted, as we follow your guidance. Amen"

May God Bless.

Back