Songs that Remind me of Prim90 and blueskies

Hello brothers and sisters;

All in fun,
whenever I see the name Prim90 it reminds me this song;

Down Under by Australia's Men At Work

And when I see the name blueskies it reminds me of Seattle, Washington and this song;

Enter the member who reminds you of a song. lol! 😎 Enjoy!
A little before my time Bob. I not think even many Australian not know what the song be all about. All except for maybe the beer guzzling yobos. Where the beer flows and men chunder commonly known as the local pub. Where ladies learn very quickly to walk the other side of the street to protect their butts from being pinched when coming upon such places where the beer guzzling yobbos like to dwell. Not sure about the meaning of ( where the woman glow ) or where ( the men plunder ) . About the only thing me understand about the song is the veggie mite sandwich 🧑🏻‍🏭

A little before my time Bob. I not think even many Australian not know what the song be all about. All except for maybe the beer guzzling yobos. Where the beer flows and men chunder commonly known as the local pub. Where ladies learn very quickly to walk the other side of the street to protect their butts from being pinched when coming upon such places where the beer guzzling yobbos like to dwell. Not sure about the meaning of ( where the woman glow ) or where ( the men plunder ) . About the only thing me understand about the song is the veggie mite sandwich 🧑🏻‍🏭

Hey Prim90;

The song was from 1982 before your time and it was a huge hit all over the world.

Enjoy! 😎👍

Back