Something weird

If the voices are in the memory, then it is normal. I hear people say different thing too. Like one time i was writing an email...and i wrote something other than what i herd, but then i herd a pastor's voice say what i was supposed to do....so i knew it was God getting my attention to write what i herd the first time.

Other times i have herd people say things just in their way, and it was their voice and it was just my brain remembering something that made me smile. So that is why in my opinion it has nothing to do with demons.

We have to be careful, when thinking that the devil is hiding under every rock. And then there is the other side where people do not think the devil does not exist or has no power.

So as not to confuse a young Christian this discussion should be done just as if parents were having a discussion that the kids should not be apart of.

Blessings to you all

That is exactly my feelings as well. Excellent comment!

Reactions: Juk
Juk, The "natural" man can not receive things of the Spirit of God, neither can he know them because they spiritually understood. The natural man is your physical body, along with its five physical senses. God will not talk to you in your hearing ears, and any part of the human body. God is a Spirit, and when he speaks to you it will to your spirit (heart). The physical mind is a prime target for Satan to deceive you. He does not have the slightest clue what you are thinking about, so he will try anything to get your attention, or to cause you to think on a certain topic not healthy to you. Satan is limited to what he can do as you have "authority" over him in the realm of the spirit through Jesus Christ, and his shed blood. As scripture tells us......

b> There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

That which is "common" to man is his physical body. What we have in common with every person on earth, is we all have physical body's. Not every one has the Holy Spirit dwelling in them as we do. So, Satan temptations and or his ability to entice us can only be through the physical human body that includes his mind and all of it's senses of the flesh.
I hear God all the time, but I have never heard the Lord say anything to me in my mind or ears.
Juk, The "natural" man can not receive things of the Spirit of God, neither can he know them because they spiritually understood. The natural man is your physical body, along with its five physical senses. God will not talk to you in your hearing ears, and any part of the human body. God is a Spirit, and when he speaks to you it will to your spirit (heart). The physical mind is a prime target for Satan to deceive you. He does not have the slightest clue what you are thinking about, so he will try anything to get your attention, or to cause you to think on a certain topic not healthy to you. Satan is limited to what he can do as you have "authority" over him in the realm of the spirit through Jesus Christ, and his shed blood. As scripture tells us......

1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

That which is "common" to man is his physical body. What we have in common with every person on earth, is we all have physical body's. Not every one has the Holy Spirit dwelling in them as we do. So, Satan temptations and or his ability to entice us can only be through the physical human body that includes his mind and all of it's senses of the flesh.
I hear God all the time, but I have never heard the Lord say anything to me in my mind or ears.
Wherein dost thou know that the Spirit of God speaketh unto thee?

Wherein dost thou know that the Spirit of God speaketh unto thee?
Who are those who walk in the Spirit? It is those who have their hearts set on the things of Spirit. The inward "witness" is the primary way in which the Lord leads us. It is like a "light" turning on in your spirit, and having that assurance it is the Lord and not of your own mind.

Rom 8:5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.

Remember "repentance" means "to change your mind". That does not mean to stop what you are thinking about, but to change from your physical mind to your spiritual mind which is in your heart. Your physical mind will follow what you spiritual mind believes, and not the other way around.

Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Pro 20:27 The spirit of man is the lamp of the LORD, searching all his innermost parts.

Who are those who walk in the Spirit? It is those who have their hearts set on the things of Spirit. The inward "witness" is the primary way in which the Lord leads us. It is like a "light" turning on in your spirit, and having that assurance it is the Lord and not of your own mind.

Rom 8:5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.

Remember "repentance" means "to change your mind". That does not mean to stop what you are thinking about, but to change from your physical mind to your spiritual mind which is in your heart. Your physical mind will follow what you spiritual mind believes, and not the other way around.

Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Rom 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Pro 20:27 The spirit of man is the lamp of the LORD, searching all his innermost parts.
Based on thine answer, I can conclude that the Holy Ghost hast spoken unto me three times and one.

Based on thine answer, I can conclude that the Holy Ghost hast spoken unto me three times and one.

Juk, the way the Lord by His Spirit speaks, and leads us is far more advanced than what we would normally think. In this life when we talk to a friend we speak words one after another to our friend, and as we speak words they begin to understand what we are talking about. This requires time to communicate our thoughts to another person. The Lord lives beyond the limits of time, and the way the Lord communicates is through "visions" and "revelations" that come to us in a instant. Many times the Lord will tell me something that I completely understand in an instant, that would normally take a long time to explain if it was given to me by speaking words one at a time. The words do come after the "revelation" is given in a instant. We are not accustomed to this kind of communications, but is normal to God. The same with "visions" they work in the same way. A vision is given by the Spirit of God, and then afterwards the vision speaks words. Images speak words and words paint images.

Reactions: Juk
Juk, the way the Lord by His Spirit speaks, and leads us is far more advanced than what we would normally think. In this life when we talk to a friend we speak words one after another to our friend, and as we speak words they begin to understand what we are talking about. This requires time to communicate our thoughts to another person. The Lord lives beyond the limits of time, and the way the Lord communicates is through "visions" and "revelations" that come to us in a instant. Many times the Lord will tell me something that I completely understand in an instant, that would normally take a long time to explain if it was given to me by speaking words one at a time. The words do come after the "revelation" is given in a instant. We are not accustomed to this kind of communications, but is normal to God. The same with "visions" they work in the same way. A vision is given by the Spirit of God, and then afterwards the vision speaks words. Images speak words and words paint images.
God hath told me to value Him over school on one occasion through the means of a dream. I needed to use that revelation the next day.

Back