Something eveil in my room

U

Unregistered

Something eveil in my room

Hi, im currently sitting up at 2am in my bedroom, i can feel something in the room with me. making the draws creek and i feel as if its brushing up against me. im very scared and need some prayer please!

Let's Pray:

Dear heavenly Father, we worship You as Lord over everything. We praise You as our all-powerful King. You, Lord, You are a shield to all who trust in You (Psalm 18:28-30). We will not be afraid nor dismayed because of the force of evil that comes against us, for we know that the battle is not ours but Yours. We know that we will not need to fight this battle alone. Instead, we will position ourselves in a stance of praise and worship toward You, and we will stand still and see Your salvation, for You are with us (2 Chronicles 20:15-17). Thank You that You will deliver us from the enemy and enable us to stand strong. In Jesus name we pray....AMEN

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Eph. 6:10-11

God bless,

Godbe4me

Standing in agreement with this prayer in the mighty and everlasting name of Jesus Christ our Lord!!

Amen and Amen!

blessings,
Mary

Back