1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Someone New

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by greyfeather, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Someone New

Hello eveyone I was invited to give this site a look and I did. I decided I liked it and jioned. :-D I live in PA. and am a mother and grandma . I enjoy reading , mainly Bible study , but also enjoy talking and shareing with new people I meet on forums. So anyway a big hi to all of you. :-D

2. Hi greyfeather, O:) Welcome to CFS. I hope you enjoy the forum. We're curently small and growing. Post and dicuss on topics you feel like.

pm me when in need.

GOD IS GREAT!!! [-o<

3. Greyfeather - it's great to have you here! Welcome to the forums! Like Jeff said, we're small, but growing. Invite others; it'd be great to have them too! I hope you like it here!

In Christ,

CLY

4. Hello cly :-D good to be here thanks for the address , I will be sure to let others know . I have been reading posts and I think this forum will do well indeed. :-D

5. :-D Welcome Greyfeather!

6. Glad your here Greyfeather \:D/

holly

7. Welcome

Welcome Greyfeather,

Welcome to the Christian Forum Site. As a grandmother I invite you to join us in the Family and Parenting site! I am sure you have some insites and advice you can share with us!

8. Hi everyone just wanted to let you know that I will be leaving in the mourning to go to Florida to see my oldest son , wife and grandchildren. I will be absent from the site , for a week , but I will be sure to say hi and tell you all about my trip when I get back.

I will be on more yet today , but I thought I'd better say good-bye now or I'd will forget. I have a habit of that , Old Age and all you know. LOL. :-D

9. I hope you have a good and safe trip!