1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Solved: Technical Issues

Discussion in 'Staff Announcements' started by Jeffin, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Our server is facing high load at this time due to spam attacks. We do not know if this is deliberate. Right now some senior technicians are working on the issue. We could experience long website down times in the next few days as they work on the issue. Heavy spam loads on the server is costing me a lot financially. Please keep this ministry in your prayers. Thanks.
  2. I am praying, may God protect this site and the good work you do.
    Jeffin likes this.
  3. Thank you.
  4. Please excuse the short down times. We are still working on getting CFS to run fast and without any more lags. I have upgraded our hosting package and I am now configuring the server to give us its best performance for our forum software. Thank you for your patience.
  5. Thank you for your hard work.
    Jeffin likes this.
  6. You are welcome. :)
  7. MattW likes this.
  8. I've just been blocking a few IP address on the firewall where the IP address is spamming the Registration page.
    Jeffin likes this.
  9. Thank you Matt. You've done a great job so far! (y)
    MattW likes this.
  10. 24 hours on, how are things looking for everyone? Server load is looking really good now from what I've been monitoring (y)
    Jeffin likes this.
  11. Smoothest I've seen it in a while
    MattW likes this.
  12. I wish I had asked you earlier. You are a blessing for all us @MattW. I'm really happy. :)
  13. ;) Glad I've been able to help
    Jeffin likes this.