1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by WhiteLioness, Jan 10, 2014.

1. I go to a fitness class twice a week and in there they have a huge inflated ball (its shiny gold and blue) that we kick around and my teacher calls it "soccer."

I enjoy myself and I have fun.

My classmate Jason and I kick the ball the hardest and the farthest. I think he can kick that way because he is obssessed with and plays a lot of football.

Does anyone else play soccer?
  2. I play, have been for over 25 years. I was one of the first players (in Illinois anyway) to perform a 'flipthrow'. If you don't know what that is, view it here (this is not me, but this is what it looks like):
  3. Your teacher calls it "soccer." What do you normally call it?
  4. I call it kick ball :) :) :)
  5. Is kick ball similar to baseball except you kick the ball?
  6. Where, you changed your picture again?! Is that a opossum?
  7. Yeah.. Also, I think I should of angled a bit more so you could see my mullet a little better.
  8. That's you? Which one, the one with the glasses or the opossum?
  9. The glasses, but I wear them for looks, not because I actually have bad eye sight.
  10. I enjoy playing it but I am not very good at it.