1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Soccer

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by WhiteLioness, Jan 10, 2014.

1. I go to a fitness class twice a week and in there they have a huge inflated ball (its shiny gold and blue) that we kick around and my teacher calls it "soccer."

I enjoy myself and I have fun.

My classmate Jason and I kick the ball the hardest and the farthest. I think he can kick that way because he is obssessed with and plays a lot of football.

Does anyone else play soccer?

2. I play, have been for over 25 years. I was one of the first players (in Illinois anyway) to perform a 'flipthrow'. If you don't know what that is, view it here (this is not me, but this is what it looks like):

3. Your teacher calls it "soccer." What do you normally call it?

4. I call it kick ball :) :) :)

5. Is kick ball similar to baseball except you kick the ball?

6. Where, you changed your picture again?! Is that a opossum?

7. Yeah.. Also, I think I should of angled a bit more so you could see my mullet a little better.

8. That's you? Which one, the one with the glasses or the opossum?

9. The glasses, but I wear them for looks, not because I actually have bad eye sight.

10. I enjoy playing it but I am not very good at it.