So I Read The Gospels Today

God is love. Compassion, kindness, mercy, forgiveness, joy, strength, comforter, encourager. Everything about God is good. I'll leave it at that. It is a lot to take in this whole thread. I do believe God wants to reach you. That must be why you are here. God bless you!
And let us not leave out that he is Righteous, Holy, and Just. Unbelievers want a God who judges noone, but he will show his Righteous Judgment at the day of his coming. And the ONLY way out is by his Grace, Love, and Mercy through Jesus Christ. I know God is calling you Moxy to accept his Grace, but you have to want it.

My idea of love is entirely different of those of the biblical god. If I am gay, I will do homosexual behaviour. It is much better to live a life of being myself (love is my idol, making others happy and helping people while not hurting the self or the other in the longrun) rather than who I am not (jesus being my idol). I rather find true love in the same gender (if I'm gay), rather than live a life and not ever finding true love in the same gender. and if I have a partner and we both love each other very much and we're not married, we will have sex to express how we feel about each other (assuming her religion doesn't prohibits it). If I am single, and a girl wants to have sex with me (and her religion doesn't prohibits it), I will have sex with her if I find her to be attractive. No hearts will be broken. I would not have sex with her if I don't find her to be attractive. I am pretty stagnant with these set of beliefs. This is why the biblical heaven isn't the right place for me. which reminds me, why am I still here? I already figured out that the Christian view isn't for me. I think I will take a permanent leave on this website. Christianity doesn't match my views. As it is going now, if I do join a christian site, it is only going to waste my time and anyone who replies to me in a christian site. I don't want people to suffer the same fate as CosmicWaffle. I find it to be in their best interest that I don't associate myself with Christianity. If I ever want to become closer to the biblical god, I will be coming back to this site. Good bye. Thanks for your sincere caring although our believe system is different.

Last edited:
My idea of love is entirely different.......

If I am single, and a girl wants to have sex with me (and her religion doesn't prohibits it), I will have sex with her if I find her to be attractive. No hearts will be broken. I would not have sex with her if I don't find her to be attractive. I am pretty stagnant with these set of beliefs.

Yes, your idea of love is different....

Love is in harmony with Justice.

My idea of love is entirely different of those of the biblical god. If I am gay, I will do homosexual behaviour. It is much better to live a life of being myself (love is my idol, making others happy and helping people while not hurting the self or the other in the longrun) rather than who I am not (jesus being my idol). I rather find true love in the same gender (if I'm gay), rather than live a life and not ever finding true love in the same gender. and if I have a partner and we both love each other very much and we're not married, we will have sex to express how we feel about each other (assuming her religion doesn't prohibits it). If I am single, and a girl wants to have sex with me (and her religion doesn't prohibits it), I will have sex with her if I find her to be attractive. No hearts will be broken. I would not have sex with her if I don't find her to be attractive. I am pretty stagnant with these set of beliefs. This is why the biblical heaven isn't the right place for me. which reminds me, why am I still here? I already figured out that the Christian view isn't for me. I think I will take a permanent leave on this website. Christianity doesn't match my views. As it is going now, if I do join a christian site, it is only going to waste my time and anyone who replies to me in a christian site. I don't want people to suffer the same fate as CosmicWaffle. I find it to be in their best interest that I don't associate myself with Christianity. If I ever want to become closer to the biblical god, I will be coming back to this site. Good bye. Thanks for your sincere caring although our believe system is different.

But your idea of love could be mine of hate. Some Germans loved killing the Jews. The Jews didn't like it. Some guys love raping woman. The woman don't like it.

What I find silly in your reasoning is your disregard for what makes God happy. You are so concerned with making others and yourself happy....but not God. Is God (YOUR creator) not MORE then a person that you should want to please?

As for other religions.... well feel free to pursue them. Or just take advice from those that have been there, done that. Their 'gods' are DEAD. Jesus is alive. If you want a REAL living relationship with God, Christianity is your ONLY option.

I used to reason like you until I got on my knees and sincerely repented of my sins / dealt with God's first commandment (Love God BEFORE others)....and God revealed Himself to me. God will do this to anyone. But ONLY if you HUMBLE yourself and get on your knees...He is God.

As for your analogy of heaven. That is not really using IQ above 10 now is it? You seem smart enough to instinctively 'know' better. Heaven = freedom and proper love (not your warped view of love). Hell = people who call evil, good and good, evil...dishonest and constantly lying to themselves.

God does not hate anyone. God loves the devil. But the devil does not love God. The devil loves himself. The devil does not love you, he hates you. You are of your father the devil when you carry on like the devil...ie...pride / selfishness / love yourself more then God. When you say 'I will live like I want to live'' you are indirectly pulling the middle finger to a GOOD and LOVING God.

God has PROVEN His love for you by dying for you on the cross. You need to deal with that. You can either ignore it or thank Him for it. The matter in which you deal with the fact of Jesus's crucifixion will decide your fate. The T-junction is either accept or reject. Now you tell me...who in their right mind will reject such an act of love? http://www.thesacredpage.com/2008/04/napoleons-proof-for-divinity-of-jesus.html

I got on my knees and thanked God for that. I told him as you do that if living my life the way I am gets me into hell then so be it. But I also said to Him that I don't want to be evil. I want to be a good person and do what is right. I approve of being good and ''''truly''' loving / helping others. God helped me in that moment turn to this scripture 2 Cor 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

I stopped doing those things that upset Him (sinning) when I grasped how much He loves me. I would be the first guy to hold your hand and run from an evil / false God. Jesus is NOT that God. You owe it to Him to judge Him properly.

Last edited:
Man's rebellion against God means submission to satan. God is light, order and discipline. Evil, sin and darkness cannot abide with Him.
Satan and his hierarchy if evil are the invisible agents and the actual force behind the power-hungry, behind the evil minds of dictactors and anyone else who uses his temporal power to do evil. Endless wars, death, the shedding of innocent blood and violence accompany them wherever they go.
Though satan's knowledge is vast and supernatural, it is not holy or saving knowledge. His demons believe and tremble (James 2:19), but having been given over to evil, they never seek forgiveness and cleansing. They know that Jesus is Lord of the spiritual world, but they do not voluntary submit. They respect Christ (Mark 3:11), yet they don't have a holy communion with Him, but is a reluctant surrender of an inferior will to a superior one, with hatred and resentment.
The actions of demonically oppressed people teach us that in some cases demons possess them for purposes of sensual gratification and other impure behaviours.
They encouraged free love with the purpose of destroying the morals of an orderly society (Romans 1:24).
The whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one (1 John 5:19).
According to the Lord Jesus, satan is like a father to those who belong to him. However, he is a merciless father (John 8:44). Satan is also recognised as king and god of this world. His kingdom is a kingdom of darkness and death (Hebrews 2:14; Jude 1:9). An evil spiritual kingdom that works in the children of disobedience, blinding the eyes of their understanding so they will not see the truth of their salvation in Jesus Christ.
The devil continues to exert control over unbelievers. Man's sin and satan's dominion over man are inextricably linked (1 John 3:8). Unbelief and its terrible punishment of eternal condemnation (Mark 16:16) are the consequences of satan's wicked work in man. Those who refuse to believe in the Gospel act on satan's command, who keeps them under his power.
Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, his place of eternal condemnation, and will be tormented there, day and night forever and ever (Revelation 20:10).
Satan's demonic partners who collaborated with him in his mission to deceive humankind, will no doubt suffer the same fate at the same time. Every wicked spirit will appear before the white throne for judgement, and will be cast into the eternal flames ofGehanna (Revelation 20:11-15).
The farther away man is from God, the closer he is to the devil. The spiritual stupidity of man has stopped him listening to God's Word so that he will lisyen to the devil. His life is in his hand, though foolishly he does not realise it. As long as he walks with the devil, he will continue to suffer the consequences of his rebellion against God.
The devil, formerly Lucifer, 'slipped up' in spite of all his wisdom. Now he tries to cause man to make the same mistake and be seperated from his Creator.
What can we do to escape the destruction that grips the world today? What can we do to get back to the Garden of Eden and find communion with God? Is there any hope for us ?
Our Lord Jesus promised us an abundant life. We can find the path to a truly abundant life, here and now, and in the world to come, eternal life!

I am going to say this one last time. Okay, you're right about me really wanting to going to heaven (if there is a heaven), but the way I see the biblical god is that he's a vicious dictator and punishes who doesn't believe even though they are humanly good. If anything, the biblical god is actually satan. I know this goes against scripture but all scriptures are biased. If I write a review on a certain game console, and I like it, you will just say it is wrong because you don't like playing that game console. You can say that review is biased. How do you explain me being wrong for going by my own preferences? Like I said, if someone is hallucinating, and sees an elephant out of nowhere, can we say that person is lying and wrong when he states that he saw an elephant? no! because objectivity doesn't exist. It's the way how we perceive everything.

Consider this question, "Is it wrong to eat meat?" destroying an animal's happiness is "evil" too.

The bible is actually an example of subjective morality too. There are so many things that have been said in the OT that doesn't apply now because of the "new covenant". And when situation changes, it is considered subjective. You say god never changes but look at this verse.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
"If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear"

This verse is basically saying if you have a rebelious son, stone him. by saying god is objective and never changes, you are saying it is okay to stone anyone who rebels. because the biblical god allows it. This is written as the biblical's god law. So you should follow this rule too, along with the ludicrous laws that have been written in the OT.

I am done with you. Don't reply to me anymore. If the administrator want to ban me, go ahead. I, more or less, don't care if I ever go to this website ever again.

I am going to say this one last time. Okay, you're right about me really wanting to going to heaven (if there is a heaven), but the way I see the biblical god is that he's a vicious dictator and punishes who doesn't believe even though they are humanly good. If anything, the biblical god is actually satan. I know this goes against scripture but all scriptures are biased. If I write a review on a certain game console, and I like it, you will just say it is wrong because you don't like playing that game console. You can say that review is biased. How do you explain me being wrong for going by my own preferences? Like I said, if someone is hallucinating, and sees an elephant out of nowhere, can we say that person is lying and wrong when he states that he saw an elephant? no! because objectivity doesn't exist. It's the way how we perceive everything.

Consider this question, "Is it wrong to eat meat?" destroying an animal's happiness is "evil" too.

The bible is actually an example of subjective morality too. There are so many things that have been said in the OT that doesn't apply now because of the "new covenant". And when situation changes, it is considered subjective. You say god never changes but look at this verse.

"If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear"

This verse is basically saying if you have a rebelious son, stone him. by saying god is objective and never changes, you are saying it is okay to stone anyone who rebels. because the biblical god allows it. This is written as the biblical's god law. So you should follow this rule too, along with the ludicrous laws that have been written in the OT.

I am done with you. Don't reply to me anymore. If the administrator want to ban me, go ahead. I, more or less, don't care if I ever go to this website ever again.
The law was to expose our unrighteousness. He who has no sin throws the first stone, and no stones are thrown, because all are under sin. You don't know why the law was written do you?

All you can do is pray for her/him. This person is here to stir up trouble that is it. Let God deal with it now.

I am done with you. Don't reply to me anymore.

you ask to consider a question and yet ask not to reply anymore...

am not replying you to you ......am just analyzing how people like you thinks : )

the mind of a subjective is complicated, precisely agnostics = uncertain = double mindedness types.

Am not sure if you are the one mentioned critical thinking: critical thinking is single mindedness towards an objective.

if you're not the one: you preach subjectivity and yet does not respect the subjectivity those who implement the law in the past....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capita...emporary_attitudes_towards_capital_punishment
Leading rabbis in Reform Judaism, Conservative Judaism, and Orthodox Judaism tend to hold that the death penalty is a correct and just punishment in theory, but they hold that it should not generally be used (or not used at all) in practice.

Last edited:
It basically says that jesus came down from heaven to save us from sin. Without him, we cannot go to heaven. and the only way to heaven is him. There is no accounts of other sub gods, and no account of other gods so we can confirm that there is no other sub gods or other gods. I always have been nice to people and been helpful for others but because I don't accept jesus as my saviour, I will be doomed to hell for eternity. that is okay with me. As long as I live a life in here helping other people, and being moral.

You read all the Gospels in one day? Cool! You must read fast.

Back