So I Read The Gospels Today

yeah, you love your god but other religions love their god as much. This is also why people don't like some christians, because some christians will disagree with every other religion and make a big argument out of it like this.
Don't sit here and refute us, go read the word of God! If there is any truth in you, you should receive it.

Read specifically Romans 1:20-25

20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

I still disagree with what you said. just let this slide already. If you want to learn more about me and NOT REFUTE anything I say regarding what I believe in (the way how I think the world is created, how we got our morality, etc), please ask me. If in the future, I happen to be in a bad situation, (smoking, or whatever), and if you care, yes, try to get me to stop smoking and don't give up on making me stop. I know I won't ever start smoking because it is bad for my health.

I'm not going to bother telling you about how the solar system is made, and stuff. because I know that we have different belief systems.

don't ask unless you are interested, it would save ourselves a lot of time. If I ask, I would not be disagreeing on your belief system ever. because if I ask, that means, I chose to want to learn more about the biblical god. If I ask, and I disagree, that would be wrong on my part.

Last edited:
I still disagree with what you said. just let this slide already. If you want to learn more about me and NOT REFUTE anything I say regarding what I believe in (the way how I think the world is created, how we got our morality, etc), please ask me. If in the future, I happen to be in a bad situation, (smoking, or whatever), and you care, yes, try to get me to stop smoking and don't give up on making me stop. I know I won't ever start smoking because it is bad for my health.
Again, refute the word, not me.

I honestly don't care how YOU think the world was created, because you have no real authority over anyone else's view. I am concerned with how our God says he created the world, because he is the ultimate source of life and authority, not any human being.

The sin of man was placing our faith in ourselves, and living autonomously without God. And so we reap our ignorance and lack of power, because we are just created beings, not the creator.

I don't want to refute the word. If your scriptures says god is good, I am not the person to say the scripture is wrong. but I have my own belief system. If I go to an indian temple, and try to study more about their religion, I would not refute their sacred text, and you should not either. because they didn't ask for your opinion.

Sure. Moxypoxy.

the way I think is people don't need to agree with what I believe in. if they ask how I think the world was created, they should not refute it. because they are just causing an argument.

"I honestly don't care how YOU think the world was created, "
if you don't care, why did you ask in the first place????

me: "I know. I already chose what is suited for my life style. I believe that we are just stardust in the universe and the purpose of life is just to help each other and make each other happy. After we die, that's the end of it all unless we find a way to transfer consciousness or make consciousness into an actual seeable soul that we see and interact with. I don't believe that prayer will do anything for me. This is just my opinion. You don't need to agree with me."

you: "If we are just stardust what makes killing objectively wrong? What is the real purpose of morality if it's based on something relative?

Do you believe lieing is wrong? What if someone lies and it doesn't affect people's happiness but instead makes them more happy, then is it okay? In your universe lieing would be okay! Because it's all about our moment to moment happiness right?""

From that, you should have just ignored me because we are not getting anywhere. I thought you were interested in how I believe.

Last edited:
the way I think is people don't need to agree with what I believe in. if they ask how I think the world was created, they should not refute it. because they are just causing an argument.
Romans 3:12

All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;
no one does good,
not even one.”

Does your belief match with ours? You can listen to our beliefs but do you agree with them or not?

I asked because I want to see if you have the Truth or not.

I think you, like every other unbeliever, just want your lies and sins to be okay. You run away from God and his holy expectations, and in the process you run from his grace and mercy, which was predestined before the foundations of the world.

The only sin in your eyes is calling something sin, and saying we need to be a certain way. Because then you lose your autonomy and authority.

"Does your belief match with ours? You can listen to our beliefs but do you agree with them or not?"

Seriously??? after all the argument we went through? you should know how I believe already. As I said, just put the difference aside and be loving to each other. I don't care if you and god see me as a sinner. I will still genuinely care for you as a person. I will genuiinely still be helpful to other people and trying to make other people happy if it doesn't hurt them or me, in the longrun.

if you were in danger, I would be here to advice you to safety. If you were in a room with a lion, I would slay the lion and save your life. I would help people and never expect them to give back.

"Does your belief match with ours? You can listen to our beliefs but do you agree with them or not?"

Seriously??? after all the argument we went through? you should know how I believe already. As I said, just put the difference aside and be loving to each other. I don't care if you and god see me as a sinner. I will still genuinely care for you as a person. I will genuiinely still be as helpful to other people and trying to make other people happy if it doesn't hurt them or me, in the longrun.
Your idol is love. In your mind you think "As long as I am loving, everything will be okay." So you put off God and his grace through faith in Jesus Christ, because it is confrontational and exposes the evil inside of every man's heart.

As a Christian we think this, "As long as I have Jesus Christ, everything will be okay." because we recognize the reality of this world and man's heart.

Prayer has actually been proven to be beneficial. There is great power in prayer to those who believe.

if you were in danger, I would be here to advice you to safety. If you were in a room with a lion, I would slay the lion and save your life. I would help people and never expect them to give back.
Your love will never save anyone from spiritual and physical death. Only God's son Jesus Christ can do that.

Exactly what we are seeking to do which is save souls from going to hell.

yeah, and I don't intend to make jesus my idol ever in the future. if I go to hell, okay, I am okay with it. just leave the topic alone. please!!!

Placebo pill is helpful too.

Your love will never save anyone from spiritual and physical death. Only God's son Jesus Christ can do that.

the non christian people don't care about the spiritual death because they don't believe in such things. You are just talking to yourself when you bring up how god is good to you. I didn't ask, stop telling me. I am fully aware that if I don't make jesus my lord, I will go to hell. I am okay with going to hell, with my idol being love. (if the bible is true)

I'm going to leave this thread from now on. You wasted both your time and my time, just arguing back and forth, we didn't achieve anything.

This all boils down to you not wanting God and Jesus to be master over your life. Instead you want to be God, and decide what is right for you. So God will send you to hell, a place where you will never be blessed by his grace or power or joy ever again! Why? Because you rejected it, that's why!

God is love. Compassion, kindness, mercy, forgiveness, joy, strength, comforter, encourager. Everything about God is good. I'll leave it at that. It is a lot to take in this whole thread. I do believe God wants to reach you. That must be why you are here. God bless you!

Back