So I Read The Gospels Today

he should have known there will be pain when he created anything. if he never created anything, he will not be in pain because there will be no one to go against him. it is better for him and us. there will be a lot less pain if he never created anything. 0 creation = 0 pain, where god is the world, creation = sad and crying god, billions of people in hell, and people that are perfect in heaven.

he should have known there will be pain when he created anything. if he never created anything, he will not be in pain because there will be no one to go against him. it is better for him and us.
No it's not. He gave us free will. We chose to sin. And he has reconciled us by his Son Jesus Christ. If he didn't create anything, then there would be noone to see his mercy and Love, his justice and truth, and his joy and blessings! Noone to sing to his glory, and worship him for his wisdom and everlasting power. Trust me, being alive is better, even if we suffer for our faults.

@MoxyPoxy

You know that 'warm fuzzy' feeling you get when you put others needs before your own and serve them; and you see them smile and be thankful....

That's the Holy Spirit communicating in you, Jesus is knocking on the door to your heart.

You have a very special gift to serve others that can be cultivated into so much more with Christ. It is a gift of God to be a cheerful servant to others.

May the Lord give you wisdom in this, God bless you Moxy, You are more Christ-like than you know.

@MoxyPoxy

You know that 'warm fuzzy' feeling you get when you put others needs before your own and serve them; and you see them smile and be thankful....

That's the Holy Spirit communicating in you, Jesus is knocking on the door to your heart.

You have a very special gift to serve others that can be cultivated into so much more with Christ. It is a gift of God to be a cheerful servant to others.

May the Lord give you wisdom in this, God bless you Moxy, You are more Christ-like than you know.
I agree Moxy, I just want you to trust God and judgments. The ultimate Goal though is for you to put your faith in Jesus Christ.

I mentioned those miracles because it discourage me to believing in the bible. but I am going to assume it is true. I present this topic in the first place to see where I will be going after I die, and living a moral life. I want to know if I am currently rejecting Jesus, does it mean I am accepting Satan? does that mean Satan wants me to help as much people and make other people happy? even though I'm the one that will be going to be punished? I feel my life purpose is to help as much people and make as many people happy. I want to know where would jesus place me after I die.

Ok. let us be consistent with that assumption.

Now, Jesus taught/summarized the laws : Love God and Love one another…

It shows you agreed and practice the latter…., that’s good, but not good enough as we Christians here believe.

That same very Jesus taught us that without him, we can do nothing. He is the vine, without him we can do nothing….

What does it mean? this my opinion:

I not have only one answer, I accept many answer as long as it is consistent with that Jesus is come in the flesh....

One: related to the parable of the seeds:
you seem to be happy with the gospel of love one another:

but as I see it: you are a helper now…. you are not the one being helped
Thus, when trouble comes when you are the one that needs help: that will test the foundation of your theology.

Two: related to the parable of the rich man.
helping another needs time, resources, material things….
If God is not in the equation of our help: then there is other possible foundation is our confidence with our wealth/ material things….
The rich man foundation his good actions is his wealth…..
he was told them to leave them all behind…. he cannot, wealth is his God… he put his confidence on created not on the Creator.

Third: related to your question where you go after you die….

Man can only be expert, lawyers, scribes on what is written, man cannot be the Judge.

It is clearly written, with little denominational disagreement, people can just say with all honesty of what is written, of using judgment on what is written, but still, no one here can be the Judge….

Now, there in the scripture says man will judge nations, angels:
Will judge….as I see it: as Paul ‘s Chapter on Love: as of now we know in part, but then we shall know even ourselves…

I've been thinking a lot about how I approached this. I found out the way I approach this is actually the wrong way. I apologize for not being open minded enough. I will start being open minded. It is me that need to understand about Yahweh. If I need clarification on certain bible verses or want to learn more about Yahweh, this will be a good place to start. For example, if I go to an indian temple and call shiva a really horrible god and he's actually a devil in disguise because he destroys everything, that would be wrong. shiva is good according to their scripture, I will go with that. If I go with my own description of shiva, that will mean I know nothing of the Indian gods. Their scripture is the follower's absolute and the followers follow scripture as their teacher. If any Christians go to an Indian temple and claim that there is no Indian god but only the chistian god, the indian temple monks will just kick you out because you're not willing to be open minded enough. The indian temple monks are going by their scripture and the best way to learn about something is to go with the scripture. I don't need to agree with it, but I do need to respect the scriptures more by going with it and being fascinated on how the deity and the human kind interact. If there is no respect, there will be nothing gained between them. I have my own belief system but will be willing to be more open minded.

I will assume when you say "God is loving and just, and people normally would not want to go to hell, god created everything and didn't need to be created", I will just go with that because you know the scripture and I don't know the scripture. I think it is awesome that the biblical god created the world and love his people by being a provider and was able to be born a virgin birth. At the same time, I genuinely think Shiva is awesome because Shiva have the power to destroy and called "The Destroyer". If our opinions about homosexual urges, premartial sex, or whatever differs, I will consider what you said, and decide if that is the style I want to live for the rest of my life. I have considered premarital sex, and homosexual urges is right in my life and I am sure I won't ever change my opinion about this. I already considered the christian view of those matters and the view is not suited for my life style. and you should just leave my opinion about those matter alone. If I happen to suffer the fate from having premartial sex and homosexual urges, I will not blame you because it is what I think is suited for my life and I am the one that continued doing so.

Last edited:
I've been thinking a lot about how I approached this. I found out the way I approach this is actually the wrong way. I apologize for not being open minded enough. I will start being open minded. It is me that need to understand about Yahweh. If I need clarification on certain bible verses or want to learn more about Yahweh, this will be a good place to start. For example, if I go to an indian temple and call shiva a really horrible god and he's actually a devil in disguise because he destroys everything, that would be wrong. shiva is good according to their scripture, I will go with that. If I go with my own description of shiva, that will mean I know nothing of the Indian gods. Their scripture is the follower's absolute and the followers follow scripture as their teacher. If any Christians go to an Indian temple and claim that there is no Indian god but only the chistian god, the indian temple monks will just kick you out because you're not willing to be open minded enough. The indian temple monks are going by their scripture and the best way to learn about something is to go with the scripture. I don't need to agree with it, but I do need to respect the scriptures more by going with it and being fascinated on how the deity and the human kind interact. If there is no respect, there will be nothing gained between them. I have my own belief system but will be willing to be more open minded.

I will assume when you say "God is loving and just, and people normally would not want to go to hell, god created everything and didn't need to be created", I will just go with that because you know the scripture and I don't know the scripture. I think it is awesome that the biblical god created the world and love his people by being a provider and was able to be born a virgin birth. If our opinions about homosexual urges, premartial sex, or whatever differs, I will consider what you said, and decide if that is the style I want to live for the rest of my life. I have considered premarital sex, and homosexual urges is right in my life and I am sure I won't ever change my opinion about this. I already considered the christian view of those matters and the view is not suited for my life style. and you should just leave my opinion about those matter alone. If I happen to suffer the fate from having premartial sex and homosexual urges, I will not blame you because it is what I think is suited for my life and I am the one that continued doing so.
Well just keep walking and asking questions, and the light might find it's way in you. I know it found me. :)

I promise you though that If you actually went around the world and saw the different religions, you would see how much Christianity makes the most sense. We have a historical foundation to our religion, meaning the things we say and believe are actually true and happened/will happen. Other religions all start off by man, a man's vision, or something else. But our religion is rooted in the unadulterated history of the scriptures. Despite it's dark beginnings, the light shines through in the end, as it will at the Day of The Lord. I just hope it's found in you.

what make sense to a person may not make sense to another person. For example, you can enjoy playing xbox and xbox is fun, and you don't like playing gamecube. Another person can like gamecube but not xbox. You can say playing xbox is fun and that makes more sense to you, but the person who like gamecube but not xbox, will state that you are wrong. Everyone have their own paths in life. A person can see the color red while the other person can see that same color "blue" or "grey" assuming they are color deficient or color blind. One can hallucinate and someone else can call what they see is "wrong" but the hallucinator isn't wrong about seeing what he/she saw.

what make sense to a person may not make sense to another person. For example, you can enjoy playing xbox and xbox is fun, and you don't like playing gamecube. Another person can like gamecube but not xbox. You can say playing xbox is fun and that makes more sense to you, but the person who like gamecube but not xbox, will state that you are wrong. Everyone have their own paths in life. A person can see the color red while the other person can see that same color "blue" or "grey" assuming they are color deficient or color blind. One can hallucinate and someone else can call what they see is "wrong" but the hallucinator isn't wrong about seeing what he/she saw.
You have to choose what you like some day. And if you like your own way, like most people do, then you get the same world we live in today.

I know. I already chose what is suited for my life style. I believe that we are just stardust in the universe and the purpose of life is just to help each other and make each other happy. After we die, that's the end of it all unless we find a way to transfer consciousness or make consciousness into an actual seeable soul that we see and interact with. I don't believe that prayer will do anything for me. This is just my opinion. You don't need to agree with me.

I know. I already chose what is suited for my life style. I believe that we are just stardust in the universe and the purpose of life is just to help each other and make each other happy. After we die, that's the end of it all unless we find a way to transfer consciousness or make consciousness into an actual seeable soul that we see and interact with. I don't believe that prayer will do anything for me. This is just my opinion. You don't need to agree with me.
If we are just stardust what makes killing objectively wrong? What is the real purpose of morality if it's based on something relative?

Do you believe lieing is wrong? What if someone lies and it doesn't affect people's happiness but instead makes them more happy, then is it okay? In your universe lieing would be okay! Because it's all about our moment to moment happiness right?

for me, there is no "objective" view. Both good and bad stuff happen no matter how good or bad of a person was. We have stars that blow up and the nearby planets get toasted. I know that earth will get roasted by the sun someday in the future, and the future inhabitants of earth will just get roasted. We just get the idea of "morality" because it suits the other person's interest (not the self, self interest is just wrong). If someone cheat off me, I feel what person did was wrong because that person didn't study for it and it was in his best interest (to study and practice it) if he is interested in doing well in the future (if he wants to be skilled in that particular area). It is also trial and error too. I stopped drinking alcohol because I had a bad experience with alcohol. No matter what the situation is, if that is my family pressuring me to drink, or my friends, I will not drink alcohol. The white lies isn't bad (A:how are you? B:I'm good. How are you? (B is in a really depressed state of mind)), but the major lies is bad if that hurts someone or hurt themselves.

for me, there is no "objective" view. Both good and bad stuff happen no matter how good or bad of a person was. We have stars that blow up and the nearby planets get toasted. I know that earth will get roasted by the sun someday in the future, and the future inhabitants of earth will just get roasted. We just get the idea of "morality" because it suits the other person's interest. If someone cheat off me, I feel what person did was wrong because that person didn't study for it and it was in his best interest if he is interested in doing well in the future. It is also trial and error too. I stopped drinking alcohol because I had a bad experience with alcohol. No matter what the situation is, if that is my family pressuring me to drink, or my friends, I will not drink alcohol. The white lies isn't bad (A:how are you? B:I'm good. How are you? (B is in a really depressed state of mind)), but the major lies is bad if that hurts someone or hurt themselves.
Well then this conversation is going nowhere because there is no objective right and wrong to you. Why sit here and discuss things when it's really just all up to what feels right? I'm just a stardust who likes the christian God, and you're just a stardust who doesn't. Go on and live your hedonistic beliefs, since there is no objective moral way to live!

you're the one that asked me about my opinion and I just replied. You DON'T NEED to agree with me, as I said before. You think we were created by the biblical god yahweh. and no, I will not think you are wrong because it is what you believe.

I said "the biblical god is awesome" because I am just going with what the scripture said and assuming it is true. I did said "I like Shiva because he have the power to destroy and to recreate" even though I don't believe Shiva exists. And no one should argue about what the scripture of any religion said. I take those ancient deitys, and any prophets as movies.

BTW, hitler thought he was right about killing jews because he thought jews is a disease. and his followers thought the same too. If you were one of his followers, I am sure you would think Hitler is right. The followers thought what hitler did was right. But we all know that what hitler did was wrong about killing.

I really hope you didn't read what I wrote the wrong way. You said I live in a hedonistic which means "self interest"

"We just get the idea of "morality" because it suits the other person's interest (not the self, self interest is just wrong)."
I know that self interest is wrong and I am never wanting to be selfish ever. I never like to use people so I never use people.

you're the one that asked me about my opinion and I just replied. You DON'T NEED to agree with me, as I said before. You think we were created by the biblical god yahweh.

I said "the biblical god is awesome" because I am just going with what the scripture said and assuming it is true. I did said "I like Shiva because he have the power to destroy and to recreate" even though I don't believe Shiva exists. And no one should argue about what the scripture of any religion said. I take those ancient deitys, and any prophets as movies.

BTW, hitler thought he was right about killing jews because he thought jews is a disease. and his followers thought the same too. The followers thought what hitler did was right. But we all know that what hitler did was wrong about killing.
And my reply was this... If there is no objective moral good and evil, then there is no wrong way to live, or nothing wrong to believe. It's all just based on peoples' happiness, and that's hedonism.

If I was a hedonist I would be lieing to everyone! I could make a WHOLE LOT of people happy by lieing to them, but instead I tell the Truth because I believe that Truth is objectively good, and lies are objectively evil.

Hitler believed we were stardust as well. He thought the Jews were less evolved and thus needed to be killed. He thought they were holding back Germany and mankind from evolving, so he tried to do what darwin taught. "The origins of the species, and the preservation of favored races in the STRUGGLE for life.". Hitler wrote a book called Mein Kampf, meaning in German, My Struggle.

Morality is based on other people's happiness (not self happiness). If we based morality on other people's happiness, it would be trying to make them happy and helping them. If morality is based on self happiness, then yes, I do agree it is hedonism because all that person will do everything for their own gain which is very wrong. but morality can only exist to the person if the brain developed well enough. I remember reading a news article where the all the murderers didn't develop a part of their brain well enough so they think killing is right and don't feel guilty when they do bad things. If a person is brain damaged and can't think, that person cannot determine what is morality is. The only way for us to determine what is morality is if our brain is developed well enough.

Back