1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

So I like to talk about the Lord!!!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by mistmann, Mar 18, 2006.

1. So I like to talk about the Lord!!!

Hi Jeff, (and everybody)

Thanks for the invite. OK I'm a bit of a sucker for Christian forums. But being disabled and isolated by MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity - aka allergic [severely] to the modern world) since 1996 places like this are my main source of fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ as well as one of the few places I can do my part in the Great Commission.

I'm an Aussie - a "banana bender" to be exact (ie from Queensland). To find out more about me (and download FREE ebooks of my poems and stories) visit my website (it's in my profile). I am also a member of the Authors Den site at http://www.authorsden.com/djludlow where many of my works are displayed on-line. Also a member of Songramp ( http://songramp.com/djludlow ) where you can HEAR a couple of my poems and the beautiful singing voice and creative talent of my daughter Kylie ( http://songramp.com/krludlow )

Look forward to "talking" to you all and finding out more about this place. But I figure if nogr8rluv is hangared here I should fit right in. Got a cuppa brewing yet Noggy!!! :)

In Christ

Misty

(PS My signature line is from one of my poems "Band of Fools" - just to remind myself that it is not by my might or by my power but by the Spirit of the Lord.)

2. G'day Misty. Good to see you here too. Sounds like the coffee's hot & there's gentle breeze blowing.

8)

3. Hi Ludlow,

Welcome to our forums :smt041 . You are a good poet. Seriously, they were inspiring. Hope you find the forum encouraging and im sure the others would have a lot to learn from you.

"For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land—a land with streams and pools of water, with springs flowing in the valleys and hills" Deuteronomy 8:7

4. Welcome to the forums, mistmann! It's great to have you here!

I haven't read you poems yet, but I'll do that soon. I write poetry too, but I really don't have much on the internet. Maybe I'll post some now and then somewhere on here.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here! God bless!

In Christ,

CLY (Crystal)

5. welcome misty!

You sound a jolly fellow.

God bless you with more jolliness.

6. Thanks for the welcome everybody (hope I can live up to it now :) )

BTW Jeff cool signature and oh so true.

Looking forward to seeing some of your poems Crystal - do share. My motto (one of many I carry around with me for such occassions :) ) is "Poetry is for sharing - not for comparing."

I know from experience that the hardest thing about poetry sometimes is not writing it but daring to let others read it. :?

In Christ

Misty.

7. Amen to that!

I'll dig around and find something to post. :-D

8. Welcome! My son writes poetry - so that must make you ok!

Welcome.

9. Hi mistmann sorry this wasn't a more prompt welcome , been away. So a big Welcome to the forums , I am looking forward to talking with you. :-D