So, I got prophesied over!

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by xspinningisfun, Jan 15, 2011.

2. Wow thats neat im happy for you, i bet you will be like joyce meyers you seem like a sweet girl and i like ya already an im new lol i wish you the best.

3. haha, you're so nice =]
    welcome to the forums! how are you liking them so far?
    and i love your username :)

4. I love it here, its my 2nd day. Also thnx abt my username, i like pancakes so i thought why not lol

5. Pancakes are best with maple syrup. That's all I got to say about that. Oh, and welcome.[​IMG]

xspinningisfun likes this.
  6. I always knew I liked you for a reason! :p

Rumely likes this.
  7. lolz xD so true. God bless

8. maybe your spiritual gift is ministering to women...God always gives his children gifts maybe that is yours.

9. Yes, it is. God has told me it will be.

InHisLove likes this.
  10. That is so cool! I'd like to encourage you to transcribe it when you get the recording. I did mine and I'm so glad, I can refer back easily and somethings happen in ways I didn't expect because I assumed it would happen one way, but looking back at the wording, there was another senario I didn't see coming, not that that would happen to you of course. My role model for seeing prophetic words come to pass is Mary. "But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart." Luke 2:19 She sought out Elizabeth who was also pregnant with the promises of God and spent her first trimester there being encouraged and strengthened ( that's what we're here for) and her prayer, "be it unto me according to thy word." The clearer the revelation, the greater the warfare.

11. It is recorded and I received it in the mail on a CD. :)
    And I do believe that every prophetic word needs to be tested. Because there are some false prophets out there as well.

12. Yup yup :) Sounds like yours was conformation for you though, with some new details.