SNOW!!!!! COULD IT BE???

As of 9:30 AM EST, there were approximately 140,000 electric customers in North Carolina alone without power. The temperatures in that area are below freezing at this hour. Please keep everyone in all of the storm coverage areas in your prayers for safety.

My King George home about 10:45 Saturday. The snow is a little compacted, and about 14 inches deep. Still coming down. I'll have about 80 yards of driveway to snow-blow.

Jonas Snow.jpg

I take care of another home in which my wife grew up about 200 miles away in western Maryland. We will not be able to see what happened there until sometime next week.

Just heard on the news a man died of a heart attack while shoveling the snow. The news is telling everyone to take it easy and know your limits. My prayers goes out to his family. Please if you must shovel, do a little at time and take your time. Take plenty of breaks, Everyone, please be careful.

So taking photos (below) this guy comes and clears my driveway! The Lord knew what I needed because I don't have a snow plow or blower. Just me and a 18-year old. What a great blessing from the Lord.

Check out the photos (more blessings) with their caption :D

IMG_2959.jpeg
"Do I blend in?"

IMG_2972.jpeg
Hide and Seek

IMG_2985.jpeg
Does this snow make me look fat?

IMG_2995.jpeg

I'm glad I'm not a clean car! (3 Doves above him)

Glory to God for all His wonderful blessings!!!

Back