1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Sleeping Problems?

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Videll, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Sleeping Problems?

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

I popped by here to say that I could not sleep recently. I have forced myself to sleep at 10 p.m.; but my eyes could not close properly and have been awake until 7 a.m.;

Honestly, during the past holiday 1 and half months; I used to sleep in the morning through evening. But two weeks before the semester started; I could manage to sleep before midnight; Since the very first week of semester; it happened again to me as I was thinking how excited to have lecture in my life. And now the second week of lecture.

I was so desperate, brothers and sisters; felt like I would like to commit suicide could not sleep. I was trying hard to take a bath or shower HOT 1 and half hour before sleep and it does not work, of course in New Zealand I could not get WARM MILK in order to sleep well.

Once, I went to the gym and very tired and then slept well till 7 am in the morning; but when woke up at 7am in the morning, I went to bed again as feeling tired until 12 pm in the noon.

I was ultimately crying desperately and do not know what else can I do; It will interfere my studies; sleeping is suck in my opinion... I just wondering how nice if people not sleep... even though it is good for refreshing brain...

2. Most often not being able to sleep is caused by a mind that continues to focus on it's problems. In a case like that I simply say something like this "Lord I need to rest , I cannot do anything with this tonight anyway so I put it in your hands and I am now going to sleep'. Then I lay my head on the pillow and go to sleep.
    If it is possibly a physical problem you should consult a physician. If it is a deeper emotional problem consult your Pastor for guidance.
    You are in my prayers.
  3. Thanks

Thank you Boanerges,

You always there when I have difficulty... Thanks once again!
  4. It is a pleasure to help any way I can my brother.