1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Skipdawg checking in.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Skipdawg, May 7, 2006.

1. Skipdawg checking in.

Hello everyone. So good to see yet another Christian forum. Praise God. Were flooding the internet. :-D

I've been in the ministry on some level now for over 25 years. Mostly online now due to health.

I'm a US Navy veteran. Service connected disabled multiple health issue's.

And I am I guess according to my kid brother addicted to the internet. lol Great window to the world on days I'm unable to get out. Plus for other reasons too.

I have allot going on so may mostly lurk but will try to be active as I can be from time to time the Lord willing.

May God bless you all. ;)
  2. Hello skipdawg,
    Glad to see you here , hope you find it as nice as I do. :-D
  3. Hello Skipdawg, thanks for coming, i hope you have a good time here. Lets keep flooding the internet. :-D
  4. Welcome, Skipdawg! It's great seeing ya here! I hope you like it!
  5. Welcome to the forum! Send lots of posts!
  6. skipdawg,

Welcome! Glad you are here. Hope you become a regular. If you have children feel free to stop by the children and family section and post.

God bless,