1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

skateboarding

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by daniel 17, Jun 14, 2007.

1. skateboarding

who skateboards? i skateboard and ride bmx, but im not too good at either lol im steady on a skateboard aand can ride one perfect but im not too good at tricks and stuff, i just learned how to ollie, its especialy hard becous im heavy, and im natruly big, im just a big person lol, my cousin who is natruly pretty thin and slim can ollie an d kickflip, but im WILL be as good as him. on bmx i can bunnyhop, table turn, endo, curb endo, and ride the hanldebars.

2. I am not that coordinated and I don't heal as fast as I used to anymore so I will leave the skateboarding to you- but I am glad you are having fun with it. Just one word of advise I whish I had at your age- when you get older it's not just the things you do that hurt but also the things you used to do- LOL!- have a great time and be safe- blessings on your day- brother Larry