Singing In Tongues. Nicole Fujan Spontaneous Duet

If you read Paul's instruction to the church, the gifts are given as the Spirit wills........ to one man this, and that man that.

So, I have been used by God in the other gifts, like healing, but Tongues is the only one I have that does not edify anyone, or is much a help to anyone.

You can't really just hear naturally and understand the Song, but when Nicole first had me hear it I told her not to tell me a thing.
God has not used me to interpret tongues but I do ask for understanding.

the first thing I heard was the Lord speaking like the rivers of water rushing, 3 layers and I saw the earth, Judgement, I am coming and it's not to late to get in the plan of God.

She and someone else confirmed this without telling me a word, and I guess why she Picked planets for her video to show a big God and Judgement coming. (I tried to get her to fancy up the video, but she would have none of it)

Anyway, she did e-mail me the interpretation but I never got around to posting it on my site or here. I can dig for it if you like.

That's awesome, and yeah that would be great if you could dig it up.

"(I tried to get her to fancy up the video, but she would have none of it)"
That's good that she would have none of it. I was worried by your first post that she actually wanted to become famous, especially off a gift from God. :)

That's awesome, and yeah that would be great if you could dig it up.

"(I tried to get her to fancy up the video, but she would have none of it)"
That's good that she would have none of it. I was worried by your first post that she actually wanted to become famous, especially off a gift from God. :)

No......... I have known Nicole for years. She sings professionally, and did that one in a studio singing in tongues as she was paying for the recording time. (Champaign IL) We both live in Branson MO. I am not a fan of her music opera type style but she does have an awesome voice. She just got back from AMTC Shine (Florida)
http://www.amtcworld.com/our-event/shine

She was one of the few that got called but up out of a crazy amount of people and has lots of Hollywood type folk interested in her. She sings in a big production show here in Branson.

God tells her where to go, she goes. She believes God will have her use the Blessing on her life and help women who have been battered and she wants to reach out to girls lost in Hollywood and bring them to Jesus.

It appears the wife told Me I deleted it..... ummmmm. hate to ask for it again.

Hold up.........

http://www.forum.mikecarolhelmickministries.org/index.php/topic,65.0.html

There, she typed it on my forum. She is setting up her own web site because she is getting creepy guys bugging her on Facebook and I ripped her song over the Rainbow (English) Off her studio CD and threw that up there if your browser does not block the plug in. Just scroll down some.

sorry that took so long. Any Questions about the song though, best to ask Nicole.

Be blessed.

Back