1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Thoughts for Today' started by Dusty, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Sing

Psa 33:3-9 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise. For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
  2. Praise God!!! The power of the Word of God. God just speak and it is done. The same with us; God says, "Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask believe that you have received them, and they will be granted to you." (Mark 11:24) God spoke everything into existence and what a mighty God we serve.
  3. Psa 35:27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
    Psa 35:28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.